Camelcamel crush

I usually smoke Camel Turkish Silvers. When they became unavailable at my usual store, I began smoking Camel Crush (regular non-menthols, the blue and black pack) I developed a taste for them somewhat regularly popping the menthol bead which is provided but I came to find, even as a semi-menthol smoker, the menthol beads were absent! Please make sure menthol is always available in your blue&black colored crush packs. I've become accustomed to occasionally wanting menthol because of them. Sincerely, a loyal Camel smoker. (Screw Marlboro.)