calypso resortfraud

C

This company has taken my credit card details to secure and offered me a holiday to orlando florida and a cruse to the bahamas caribean on the 5th of november 2008, it seems it is all a fraud, I can not get hold of any of the tel number given or reference of this offer, this must not continue happening, action will be taken if they go ahead with my credit card details .
however I have canceled my card and informed my bank to investigate this fraudulent calypso resort if they charge me and go ahed with it.