Calypso Cays Resort — Fraud
I received a call from Carol. She offered me a hoiday in Orlando for 6 days five nights, Daytona for 3 days 2 nights, a Bahamas cruise for 3 days teo nights and 2 free passes to Universal Studios
She told me the price was 498USD, they work in conjunction with Visa and Mastercard and they needed my credit card details to hold the reservation. I was told I would not be charged and that I would get a package in the mail and then I would have a 30 day cooling off period and at that point I would be charged. The package is suppose to arrive in the mail in 5 to 10 working days. They said if I wanted to cancel I needed to do so in writing but I could also phone. They gave me 2 different phone numbers. When i got off the phone I googled them and got a shock reading about all their fradulent activities dating all the way back to Oct 2005. I imediately called Visa to cancel my credit card and sure enough they charged my card. I called both numbers they gave me and neither worked. i called the US number on their web page. I spoke to a women that said she didn't have my details yet, but if I wanted to cancel I had to wait for the package and follow directions from section 7. I did not authorize a debit for the 498USD because I haven't seen what I am buying. This has got to stop. It has been going on for too long.
More Calypso Cays Resort Complaints & Reviews
- Tropical Grand vacation/Calypso Cay resort - holiday scam
- Calypso Cay Resort - Buyer beware
- Calypso Cay - Scam and cheating
- Calypso Cay - Fraud and cheating
- Calypso Cay - credit card
- Calypso Cay Vacation Promotions - Fraud
- Calypso Cay Resort - Unauthorized charges
- Calypso Cay - Dump! No one wants to take responsibility!
- Calypso Cay - Timeshare Scam
- Calypso Cay - repeated telemarketers calling