Menu

CallingCards.com  - hidden charges

B
Author of the complaint
4:44 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Purchased a $10 card several months ago to keep with me for infrequent use. I read all the literature before buying the card and did not see any maintenance fee listed - I'm an engineer so yes, I did read all the fine print. I finally had need to use it last week and found a zero balance. A call to the company identified a $0.99 PER WEEK maintenance fee (Talk USA card). I'm only out 10 bucks, but don't make the same mistake I did!

Helpful? 0 0

More CallingCards.com complaints & reviews

CallingCards.com - bad service!
CallingCards.com - overcharging every phone call that I made
CallingCards.com - supplementary cost!!!
CallingCards.com - poor quality callingcards & service
2 comments
K
Jun 16, 2015 4:44 am

You complaint is without merit since it is clearly stated in the More Info link that there is a weekly maintenance charge of .99 cents. If you really looked in the fine print, perhaps you should have just been looking in the in-your-face instructions.

0 0
J

here is the web address for the FTC

I Just filed a formal complaint against this company

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

12 complaints