[Resolved] C-Dateunauthorised excessive payment

A Jul 04, 2019

04/07/2019
I was charged an amount of $239.76 after selecting a 6 month subscription of $9.99 AUD clearly stated on the page. I did not authorise any purchase amount above $9.99 AUD. Further, after attempting to contact their company on every email related to the website I could find, I'm yet to receive any response. I have contacted the fraudulent transaction department at my Bank and they have offered legal action on my behalf if C-date fails to respond to me within 7 business days. After extensively searching the internet, this is the only site with evidence of any real correspondence from C-date to a customer so I am hereby making every effort available to resolve this matter fairly.
My C-date account number is:
Contact ID: Q5CQIO29

• C-Date's response · Jul 05, 2019

Dear Alex00210, we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us again at cs @ c-date . com, put complaintsboard.com in the subject header so that we can act quickly. On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Updated by Alex00210 · Jul 05, 2019

I have already sent multiple emails regarding this matter

• C-Date's response · Jul 09, 2019

Dear Alex00210, we have replied on 07.07.2019. Please check your inbox. Thank you! On behalf of the Interdate Customer service Team.

• Resolution Statement