[Resolved] C-Date — unauthorised excessive payment
I was charged an amount of $239.76 after selecting a 6 month subscription of $9.99 AUD clearly stated on the page. I did not authorise any purchase amount above $9.99 AUD. Further, after attempting to contact their company on every email related to the website I could find, I'm yet to receive any response. I have contacted the fraudulent transaction department at my Bank and they have offered legal action on my behalf if C-date fails to respond to me within 7 business days. After extensively searching the internet, this is the only site with evidence of any real correspondence from C-date to a customer so I am hereby making every effort available to resolve this matter fairly.
My C-date account number is:
Contact ID: Q5CQIO29
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More C-Date Complaints & Reviews
- C-date.se - internet dating scam 
- [Resolved] C-Date - scam 
- C-Date - I wish to cancel membership 
- Interdate SA - dating site 
- [Resolved] C-Date - I want to cancel my subscription because I never asked for a recurring subscription 
- C-Date - my membership fee deduction 
- C-Date - I don't like the website and service you provided
- C-Date - subscription
- [Resolved] C-Date - subscription cancelation
- C-Date - money taken without authorisation