[Resolved] C-Datepayment error

E Apr 21, 2019 Review updated:

Dear Sir /Madame,

I would like to know what is going on
the site as I did complete my registration and even paid the fees but on my supprise the amount that was taken to my account is above the one displayed on the screen.
You took R1800 instead of R79 as mentioned.
May you please explain to me the meaning of that?

Why you guys are you doing such thing. You Saud 6 months registration will be charged as R79 but suddenly while finalizing the registration you are charging another amount of money.

Please would be happy if you may give me the full explanation about the said change of the amount: from R79 to R1800.

Lionel Mbemba

• C-Date's response · Apr 24, 2019

Hi, please email us as cs @ c-date.com with complaintsboard.com in the subject field with as much detail as you can provide about your account/ payment and we will get back to you directly, we cannot discuss payments on this public forum. Thanks in advance from the C-date customer service team.

• C-Date's response · May 07, 2019

Dear Daniel, we have cancelled your account and will contact you directly to discuss your payments, we strongly advise against you posting personal details on a public forum. We will be in touch shortly. on behalf of the C-date customer service team.

• Resolution Statement

• Da
    Daniel Muzangwa May 01, 2019

Thank you Lionel Mbombela this is a doggy website i just did a visa card payment from fnb today 1st of May 2019 to join premium membership and they took about 1890rands when instead on their website they had highlighted the 70rand somewher to be paid. Im also shattered im gona shortly report this website if this is not resolved and expose them. My joining email was [email protected] No warning as to before deductin such an amount has been givin or OTP request. How on earth would i in my reasonable capacity would openly agree to such a staggering amount on a dating site. Please if you wish to resolve this contact me on my SA number +27736711822 and with all that i want my account canceled and deleted as i tried to do that and they are not providing such leads on website

• Da
    Daniel Muzangwa May 01, 2019

I also need my amounts reimbursed as this is misleading ans fraudulent this C Date website

• Cd
    C-Date May 14, 2019

@Daniel Muzangwa @[email protected] ; we are already dealing with your request directly. On behalf of the C-Date customer service team.