[Resolved] C-Date — payment error
Dear Sir /Madame,
I would like to know what is going on
the site as I did complete my registration and even paid the fees but on my supprise the amount that was taken to my account is above the one displayed on the screen.
You took R1800 instead of R79 as mentioned.
May you please explain to me the meaning of that?
Why you guys are you doing such thing. You Saud 6 months registration will be charged as R79 but suddenly while finalizing the registration you are charging another amount of money.
Please would be happy if you may give me the full explanation about the said change of the amount: from R79 to R1800.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More C-Date Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] C-date.se - internet dating scam 
- [Resolved] C-Date - scam 
- C-Date - I wish to cancel membership 
- Interdate SA - dating site 
- [Resolved] C-Date - I want to cancel my subscription because I never asked for a recurring subscription 
- C-Date - my membership fee deduction 
- C-Date - I don't like the website and service you provided
- C-Date - subscription
- [Resolved] C-Date - subscription cancelation
- C-Date - money taken without authorisation