Vivid Seats Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vivid Seats / will not refund while stubhub is

Sh
Shawna Murdock on Oct 12, 2017
I bought 2 tickets from Vivid Seats to Route 91 in Vegas this year and after the tragic events of that night, Stub Hub emailed my friend and immediately reimbursed her for her tickets along with a very sentimental note ( she did not even ask for reimbursement). I did an online chat with Vivid Seats to ask if they were doing the same as Stub Hub and this is the response : Nick[12:47 PM] While we do recognize the what happened there was a tragedy as the event was for the most part complete, we will not be offering refunds. Shawna [12:48 PM] How is it that stub hub is offering refunds then...

Vivid Seats - Illinois, Chicago / ticket agency

Da
Dave Gasper on Oct 12, 2017
I bought resale tickets from Vivid Seats but never got the email on how to retrieve the tickets. The order number I printed receipt then went to their web site logged in with my Order number 16073978. The site said there is no active orders but the phone automated message said the tickets were sent. There is no way to track any movement of the tickets and they leave customers like me frustrated they can't find their tickets.
Contact Us