Sort by: Date | Popularity

Velvetcaviar.com Complaints & Reviews

Velvetcaviar.com / Horrible

Na
Jan 31, 2017

I bought a phone case from this online store and I'm very disappointed with my purchase. My case looks nothing like pictures and is very poorly made and I regret I bought from them! Velvetcaviar is a terrible scam website, they do not accept returns no matter what the return reason is! They have many pictures on their website showing how happy their customers are but I bet all those pictures are stolen. They do not post negative feedback and try to hide their real identity. Believe me Velvetcaviar is a very bad company and you don't want to go through all this hassle. Buy elsewhere.

Velvetcaviar.com / Unreliable company

Ma
Jul 21, 2016

I have purchased an phone case as a gift from VelvetCaviar. I was expecting my order to be delivered any time soon but nothing showed up so I contacted them to see what was going on. Their rep said that my order was already on its way. Later they contacted me back and said that they've made a mistake and that my case was still in the store! I asked them to cancel it because I have already bought another one and they said ok. I'm not sure did they cancel it or not, but I guess no because my money was not given back. Still waiting for my refund.

Velvetcaviar.com / Their tracking number was fake and they didn't provide info on time

Re
Aug 15, 2015

The worst customer services, which I have had before. I bought some accessories for my phone from www.velvetcaviar.com. The company charged me on time, but there was no information regarding the order. I emailed the seller one week later, and only after that he promised to send the confirmation email and tracking number. No excuses, no explanation why they have behaved like this. As well as their tracking number was fake. Don’t deal with this company.