Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Cashapp

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Cashapp. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Cashapp.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Cashapp's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Cashapp, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Cashapp. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

K
2:42 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On December 16,2022 I add money to my card like always so before a purchase and cashapp decline my card but doordash did not see it on their end. Cashapp chat is not a good solution for customer support. I finally get a call and no answer on why my card declined nor why is it not showing on the merchant end.? I have countless issues with cashapp with ride...

Read full review of Cashapp
D
1:51 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

September 17th @ 10:37 am is when the incident occurred. Earlier on that day I went to my local Walgreens to put money on my cash app so that I cent pay my rent. 474$ is the balance I added to my account. I do so. A little bit later someone had asked me if they can use my phone to make a phone call so I let him use it. The individual who used my cell phone...

View 0 more photos
Read full review of Cashapp
C
6:13 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi Sam L. This is Deborah Merchant Complaint [protected]. When I emailed you today you told me to reopen my case because apparently, I made a mistake when I messaged you on February 3, 2022. On September 11, 2021, I had sent a payment of $1510.00 using Cashapp to the wrong recipient. It was a Saturday, so, I had to wait until Monday to call them. When I...

Read full review of Cashapp and 1 comment