Sort by: Date | Popularity

UnbeatableSale.com Complaints & Reviews

UnbeatableSale.com / deceptive shipping charges

Tr
Aug 04, 2014

I ordered a $23.26 backpack for my daughter via Walmart.com which was subcontracted via Unbeatablesale.com. I knew UnbeatableSale.com was going to charge me a $12.49 charge because I am military and have an APO address (We are stationed overseas). What their website DOES NOT CLEARLY state is ONLY to APO/FPO addresses is in addition to the $12.49 fee, you are charged a $4.99 PER POUND fee! My total bill was $72.70--the shipping cost was $49.44 for a grand total of $72.70!!! When I called to talk to the customer rep, he told me all I could do would be to return it once I received the...

UnbeatableSale.com / The company had a poor listing of a product &mesh officials pinnies& with no photo

Go
Sep 21, 2012

The company had a poor listing of a product "mesh officials pinnies" with no photo. I purchased them expecting striped official/referee pinnies. When they arrived they were simply multi-colored pinnies. I was frustrated, but not as much as I would become later. I got an RMA and returned the product. The company refused to refund my to shipping. So I got outed shipping to me and shipping back to them and never even opened the product. My advice: DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH unbeatablesale. There are better beatable sales.

UnbeatableSale.com / Refused to give refund

An
Jan 18, 2012

I placed an order 10/14/11 that was supposed to ship right away. I called 10/19/11 and was told that it didn't ship yet, so I told Amy to cancel it. She said she would. Product shipped anyway, I refused it, and then didn't receive a credit. Many phone calls and 3 months later, I finally get a credit for $98 and change (I was charged $161.99). Amy says it was for a "refusal fee". Unbelievable. I will NEVER buy from this company again!!! I see there are similar complaints about this company on the web, too! Apparently, it's standard practice by these people!

UnbeatableSale.com - New Jersey, Lakewood / Price Scam, Shady business practice

Io
Jun 17, 2011

Beware, don't buy from them. NO CANCELLATION POLICY+ 25% Restock fee (Just check their site policy). You are forced to buy it. Shady wesbite that tried to scam with bait and switch. Horrible customer services who yell at you, and refuse to even cooperate. I purchased a table from unbeatablesale.com at the advertising price of $150. The order total price at check out was $150 (including shipping price), but after I submit the order, the charge to my paypal account become $200. That was not the price I was informed when purchasing the item. I immediately contacted unbeatablesale.com right...