Sort by: Date | Popularity

Tractor Supply Company Complaints & Reviews

Tractor Supply Company / Bad service

Bl
Sep 2, 2011

We have been Tractor Supply Company customers for 20 years since 1990. We have spent over $100, 000.00 in TSC stores around the country. So what happened to us in the North Canton Ohio store was a terrible shock. This store is a very bad store, run by a violent psychotic store manager, and rude incompetent store personnel. You get a bad feeling going into the store in that the store is staffed by unfriendly, rude, and incompetent clerks. Their motto is “WE BELIEVE IN ETHICS” which is total hypocrisy. Tractor Supply Company is a criminal organization that supports verbal assault of their customers.

Tractor Supply Company - Tennessee, Brentwood 37027 / TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY, TSC, STORE IN NORTH CANTON OHIO

Si

TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY, TSC, STORE IN NORTH CANTON OHIO VERBALLY ASSAULTS CUSTOMERS AND REFUSES TO SELL MERCHANDISE We have been TSC customers for 20 years since 1990. We have spent over $100, 000.00 in TSC stores around the country. Our experience over 20 years with TSC has been excellent, so what happened to us in the North Canton Ohio store was a terrible shock. This store is a very bad store, run by a violent psychotic store manager, and rude incompetent store personnel. You get a bad feeling going into the store in that the store is staffed by unfriendly, rude, and incompetent clerks. They...

Tractor Supply Company - Texas, Mansfield / Poor product quality

Ge

Bought a garden hoe from them in 2007. Used it maybe 4 times when it snapped in half. Tool back to the store and they said there is only a 30 day warranty. Same price as a Craftsman which has a lifetime warranty. TSC knowingly sells this crap and charges the same price as Sears for a product not even 1/10 as good. I will never buy any type of tool from TSC again.

Tractor Supply Company - Michigan, Sault Sainte Marie / Charged and never received item ordered

Hj

I had ordered a roll of poly sheeting from the Tractor Supply Company on June 17, 2009 to be shipped to and picked up at my local store in Sault Ste Marie, MI. After a week or so I never received any email or phone call let let me know my order had arrived, nor even a confirmation email about the order, yet my TSC gift card was charged when I called the number on the back of the card. After checking with the store a few times and being told they would call me, I never received any phone calls, no messages on my answering machine, nothing. I sent the customer service dept a message with about...