Sort by: Date | Popularity

NMX*Franklin Prosperity Complaints & Reviews

NMX*Franklin Prosperity - Florida, West Palm Beach / fraud

Ma
Dec 02, 2013

On 11/20/2013 NMZ Franklin Prosperity took $47.00 out of my debit card which I did not agree to and it caused a overdraft charge of $35.00 with my bank so I filed a fraud charge with my bank and they are handling it now but I am still out the $82.00, I did not even know what this company was until I looked it up on the internet.

NMX*Franklin Prosperity - New York, Canandaigua / UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD CHARGE

Bo
Nov 01, 2011

Today, my Visa credit card account has been fraudulently charged for $49.00 by some organization calling itself NMX* Franklin Prosperity. Attempts at contacting them to credit the charge has proved fruitless. I'm not sure where to go from here. I do not want those crooks to get any money from me and wish to know how to go about stopping them from performing this thievery on other innocent individuals as well. Anyone with any advise, please e-mail me at: thomas.[protected]@yahoo.com. Thank You.

NMX*Franklin Prosperity / subscription renewed without permission

Eh
May 31, 2011

A tentative subscription of probably a year ago was renewed without my permission. I just found the charge of $49 on my credit card. I have protested the charge with my Visa card carrier but there is no way that I can get in touch with and protest directly with NMX Franklin Prosperity since their address is (purposely?) hidden and lots of browsing in the internet did not yield any result.