Sort by: Date | Popularity

Natures Best Acai Berry Complaints & Reviews

Natures Best Acai Berry / Multiple Unauthorized CHARGES!

La

I saw this website advertising that OPRAH magazine highly recommended their product and like most of the people complainig here I ordered the "Free Trail Offer" which is advertised for the Shiping and Handling price of about 5 dlls. Of course, right away I recived another shipment which cost about $$80!!! OK... although I didn't appreciate the underhandedness of the transaction I actually did not mind having another bottle so I sucked it up... low and behold though, I got another charge shortly from some self help site out of Las Vegas for 30$ and another for 5 dlls a few days later! After reading all these reviews I will be cancelling my AMEX today before this gets more out of control!!

Natures Best Acai Berry - California, Torrance / not able to contact company

Pa

Received sample but when I tried to contact the company to cancel my account the phone number listed dumps me into perpetual music, no message, person just music. I tried to find an email address for the company but there is nothing in the paperwork sent with the product or on the product container that provided a viable email address. Am I supposted to write to them via snail mail to cancel my account? Should I send it register and certified to avoid being billed for a refill? Please help as I am having problems being reimbursed for returned products with another fine California company. What should I do? How should I proceed to get my account closed?

Natures Best Acai Berry - New York / SCAM, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

Sh

I ORDERED ONLY THE FREE SAMPLE FOR 4.99 SHIPPING. I EMAILED THEM STATING I DID NOT WANT ANY FUTURE SHIPMENTS OR CHARGES MADE TO MY CARD. AFTER THEY RECEIVED IT THEY CHARGED MY CARD 85.91. I CALLED AND TRIED TO GET A CREDIT. SHE DID NOT SPEAK ENGLISH WELL SO IT WAS HARD TO COMMUNICATE. I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING IT WAS CANCELLED AND THAT I WOULD RECEIVE CREDIT. IN THE EMAIL AT THE BOTTOM IT SAYS IT MAY TAKE 4-6 WEEKS FOR CREDIT. I'M AFRAID I'LL NEVER GET IT.

Natures Best Acai Berry - New York, Kerhonkson / can't cancel and they have my credit card #

Ka

I tried to cancel my membership and the phone # that was givin to is false, Thet have my credit card # I can't cancel. what can I do about . Thank you Karen