Sort by: Date | Popularity

My Snoring Solutions Complaints & Reviews

My Snoring Solutions - Florida, Ormond Beach / my snoring solutions

Su
Dec 21, 2015

I purchased this item for my husband. They advertised it was unconditionally guaranteed or it would be refundable.It was extremely uncomfortable and impossible to sleep in, so I asked for an RA# as required, and returned it. I sent return receipt required because I had been burned in the past. They refused to refund me because my husband had lost the tracking number. They were rude, and dishonest. I KNOW the product had been returned to them. I lost $129.94, and have nothing! Totally disgusted and want to expose their business practices.

My Snoring Solutions - Alabama, Lillian / do not honor refund policy stated in ad

Ji

State in online ad that there is a 90 day guaranteed return policy. No invoice enclosed with device that looks like worth $5 that they charged $69.97. Their customer support email address that they give on the online invoice is invalid. The return policy link at bottom gives impossible to follow instructions to return and states there is a 25% environmental waste fee for returning a piece of material that goes under the chin and around the top of the head. They state that it is contaminated with TB, Malaria and strep - a giveway that they are not a real business with a basis in real health...