indian passport Complaints & Reviews

indian passport / Lost of Passport

Va
Aug 25, 2012

Dear Sir, Some one stolen my bag on 25th Aug 2012 at New Delhi railway station, and I had my and my wife's passport in that bag, i dint remember my passport no ... and even do not have any xerox of my passport ... Details about my lost passport is as follows:- PASSPORT Issued from: Kuwait NAME :- Trilochan Prashad Mishra D.O.B. - 15 October 1949 FATHER'S NAME :- LATE Saryu Prashad Mishra MOTHER'S NAME :- LATE Jalebi Devi Mishra SPOUSE NAME:- Savitri Mishra MY LAST ADDRESS :- 16, TulaRam Bagh, Allahabad, U.P.-2111006 MY CURRENT ADDRESS :- 9-C/3 Liddle Road, George Town Allahabad, UP. 211006 MY CONTACT NO :- [protected], [protected]

indian passport / Non Receipt of Renewed Passport

Su
Aug 14, 2012

This complain is regarding the renewal of my and my fathers passport applied on 23/06/2012; File No. DL01W0004005912 and DL01W0004006012 respectively, the application was received by RPO office on 29/06/2012 and the police verification was done on 04/07/2012 but status before 08/08/2012 said "Police verification not received" but after visiting the RPO office New Delhi several times the status finally on 08/08/2012 updated to "Police has completed verification process on 08/08/2012". Is there any complant or customer care centre where I can file the complaint or request to take action to...

indian passport / Pending since 2 months

Ja
Oct 19, 2011

Sir, My passport File no: Z- 096820 (DELHI) applied on 30th JUN'11.Police verification was done on 8th Jul'11, but the status : pendinding for police verification was pending till 20th Aug'11.Now since the website says that police verification is clear, the application is processing since 21st Aug'11.Can you pls look into the matter as the passport grievance number"11-[protected] and [protected] are always busy.. No idea as to why such a delay and why the telephone number are always busy. Would request you to pls look into the matter and revert.

indian passport / DEALY IN ISSUING PASSPORT

Pn
May 21, 2011

I HAD APPLIED FOR INDIAN PASSPORT ON 08/10/2010 through Passport collection centre, Tirupati. Enquiry was over one month later but so far the passport has not been issued. Can you please look into the matter? On clicking the " STATUS ENQUIRY" in official website, it is displaying BLANK. I had even sent SMS giving reference no., but no responce so far. My File No. A 371711 & Key No.[protected].

indian passport / lost expired passport

Ha

I lost my expired indian passport, don't have the details of lost passport. I have already lodged police complaint. Please help me in getting the lost passport details. My details are as under: NAME : HASEENA BEGUM FATHER'S NAME : KHADER SHARIEFF MOTHER'S NAME : SHAHWAR BEGUM DATE OF BIRTH : 15TH AUGUST 1965 NATIONALITY : INDIAN PLACE OF BIRTH : BANGARPET ISSUED IN : BANGALORE EXPIRED : ALMOST MORETHAN 10 YEARS BACK ADDRESS: NO.53, BROADWAY ROAD, SHIVAJINAGAR, BANGALORE - 560 051 KARNATAKA, INDIA

indian passport / after a year of registration its not recive till now

Kr

Sir, Information regarding my passport are as follows File Reference Number : LKO-A118705-08, Name Krishnanand verma s/o Asharfi lal Application Date : 27-06-2008 the status on website since last year displyed is "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time". kindly look into the matter as do needful action as per requirement thanx and regards krishnanand verma [protected]

indian passport - New Jersey / Delay of dispatching Passport

Mu

Applicant's Name: CHINNA CHENDRAYUDU VANAMALA File Reference No: HYD-Z800707-10 Applicant's Date of Birth: 22-03-1956 APPLICATION DATE: 10-02-2010. I have applied for new passport on 10-02-2010 through District Passport collection centre, KADAPA, AP. And after that Police verification was completed immediately after one week of my application date. I have been monitoring online status and status didn't change since 2 months and still the same message saying like ' It is to regret due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be...

indian passport / My Passport has not received since 6 months

Mc

Sir, I got passport in the year 1993, but it was lapsed and I lost the same in the trancit. Hence I applied a new passport on sep 2009, the file ref No: A371730. For the old passport i have given the complaint and the relevant papers also submitted to the passport authorities. But I didn't receive any reply nor any status about my passport kindly tell me, how can I get my passport as soon as possible ... Thank You., Regards, Mc Naidu, [protected]@gmail.com, +91 [protected]

indian passport / delay in passport

My

File Ref.Number : W71384108 Applicant's Name : KRISHNA NANDANA RAYUDU KUNDAVARAM Application Date : 10/14/2008 City : HYD Status : OTHERS GRIEVANCE : delay in passport the status is there since last three months, i have forwarded several e mails with no reply any e mail, i have visited passport office in hyderabad after one year they told me that we have to submit annexure G, i have submitted, but untill now nothing is done. this is really torture. my son is an infant and 1 1/2 yr old it is more than one year now nothing is done, i humbly request to authorities to release the passport. i am away from family for want of children passport. your early action is higly appreciated. thanks and regards ravi

indian passport / regarding the passport status

Ra

I submitted my passport in the new passport office which is near by Imax theatre on 1st December 2007(the day on which office is opened).In news paper its written that,if we apply for passport in this office,we will get the passport within 20-25 days.But till now Nobody even came for Enquiry & when i check for status in website its showing the file number is wrong or information is not available.And i m trying to call the numbers given in the website,but nobody is picking up the call.I sent an email also to the given mail-id in the website even though no reply from them.Can you please look into this issue and reply me. Awaiting your reply.