Sort by: Date | Popularity

Future Steel Buildings Complaints & Reviews

Future Steel Buildings / steel building

Bi
Apr 10, 2019

In response to my query, John called. He had a great deal for me. A mining company in the Midwest just delayed their order of five buildings for months. Future Steel Buildings had to get them off the factory floor quickly. They can even store the building for me until I'm ready for delivery. I asked, "why cant you store them for the mining company?" The conversation went down hill from there. He didn't call again.

Future Steel Buildings / Their buildings and offers were piece of rubbish

Re
Oct 18, 2015

Don’t buy anything from Future Steel Buildings. I have paid $20, 000 for their rubbish and was completely disappointed. It wasn’t worth it to spend such sum for the building, which looked and was like piece of crap. The company also didn’t provide any support or help, so all emails which I have sent to them were ignored. Don’t waste your time with them, because you will lose in this deal.

Future Steel Buildings / Scam

Tr
Apr 17, 2011

I contacted future steel buildings spoke with Moe Arthur we spoke about an existing concrete slab i have wich is a 30x30 ft he told me they could sell me a building for it at a total of 5500 including shipping. So he sent a contract to my bank the contract calls for 30x30 ft building at wich time i signed the contract and placed a 1, 100 dollar down payment When i recieve my blue prints it is showing a 29.9x31ft building i then call moe told him they had sent me the wrong blue prints that i already have a slab poured he then tells me that they can send me the building on the contract for an...