BuyDigBuyDig is a scam!

B

Ordered headphones from www.buydig.com in early March. After I paid I was supposed to get a tracking number but received it only two weeks later. About a month later I decided to ask them about my order but they did not reply. When I went online to track my order I found out that the tracking number they gave me was not working!
Customer service is a disaster. They had no idea where my order was and refused to provide me a valid tracking number. Recently I finally received the package and my headphones were broken, they did not work at all. Wanted to get a refund but since they decided to ignore my there was no way to get my money back.
Stay away! BuyDig is a scam!

• Ag
    Agent Becca Aug 23, 2018

I apologize for the inconvenience.

This is not typical from our company. We do want to make this right for you. Please contact us directly [protected] so we can fix this problem right away.

We look forward to hearing from you!