Buyatimeshare.comScam

The owner pressures you to sell your timeshare with them.He gets you to boost the price of your timeshare so high it will never sell. Here is the fine print ""Vacation Property Resales, Inc.will refund your advertising fee if your property is sold any other way within 15% of your original asking price upon proof of sale."" So if you want $80 per point for your timeshare he will push you to list it for $96.00 full knowing no one will buy it at that price.
You sell it for $79.00 and under your stuck.He also listed the unit wrong.I had 4 time shares(four different contracts) and i would not give him $890 per timeshare to list so he said he would do me a "favor" and do the four listings for the price of one.Instead of four listings he did one which didn't make any sense combing all my points together. CANCEL WITHIN 3 DAYS of signing and he should return the money>Good luck with that..
No to worry people, Visa is on to him, they have gotten a lot of complaints. Visa is refunding my money 7 months later.Worthy every penny.

RESOLVED

• Aj
    ajBan Nov 30, 2011

Funny thing.. I counted it as a loss when they called me two years ago and convinced me that for 699.00 they could sell my timeshare in 3 months. Because they were the #1 internet website for selling/buying timeshares. Even took me to Alexa.com a site owned by Amazon.com to get details on the website. Great show. Sadly they didn't remember that I had already paid the 699.00 in 2009 when they called me this morning. I frankly couldn't remember if it was this exact company so I listened, but when I told him I needed to talk to my wife about spending that much money. He laughed and said, "Why would you need to do that? Who earns your money?" What an [insert choice word]

• Lu
    Luis Villeda Nov 22, 2010

I would like to discuss this account with you if in fact you are a real client with BuyATimeshare.com. It is very easy for ANYONE to make a post. My name is Luis Villeda (Customer Service Director) and you can reach me at [protected] x 103. I look forward to speaking with you!

FYI:
    With 100, 000’s of clients throughout the world, there are occasional issues that may arise, as with any large organization. We try to do everything within our power to over deliver, but as with any service or product, it’s ultimately the end users decision and feelings that may spark such erroneous comments, if in fact we haven’t met their expectations.

We are the most technologically advanced Timeshare Resale Advertising firm worldwide. With this being said our customer base is very tech savvy, many are in top 3% income brackets with higher levels of education then the average purchaser, this educated, affluent customer base cultivates environments for new age media such as blogs, threads, viral marketing, which may lead to false accusations and or opinions of a non customer.

Many accusations against our company are simply untrue, some have been found to be from competitors trying to tarnish Buyatimeshare.com’ name. We spend millions on Advertising, Social Media, PR and answering all complaints related to our business practices with integrity at the forefront of each managerial decision. Our customer base signs and agrees to specific terms, these aren’t hidden, they are in plain sight. The agreements made between Buyatimeshare.com and the potential seller or renter is clear, with 3 levels of verification procedures to make sure our customer base is fully aware of our aggressive advertising practices. We have thousands of happy customers, but unfortunately these blogs aren’t focused on happy customers. If a customer is tech savvy do your research, we promise you will find that BuyaTimeshare.com provides the most ethical methods of reselling and renting timeshares

Please, we challenge whoever views these statements to follow the link below and read our
    Testimonials:

Keep an eye on our recently sold properties, you may in fact see your property on this list in the near future.

-If you are still not 100% satisfied, please contact Customer
    Service at [protected] or [protected] or email us at
    [email protected] with any concerns regarding your account and it will be our top priority to respond immediately and with integrity.

Please keep in mind Timeshares are not a monetary investment, but an investment in lifestyle! Price your property accordingly!