Burlington Coat Factory Direct CorporationI was an employee

M

HI
My name is Nicole Feliciano,
I got hired in the store in East Hartford, CT about 2 months ago. The Manager PJ called me into the office on 04/17/2018 to tell me about an issue with another co worker that happen over a month ago. I was aware of the situation but in any moment she allowed me to talk, she just started insulting me like I was a child, need to grow up very rude not professional at all, when I am seeing with my own eyes what's happening in the store that she don't addressed. I let her know she told me that's not my problem. I may be young but I do know my standards. She as a manager has no moral in dealing with her employees, there's no caring, team work or integrity in this store. I am very disappointed. I walked out because I didn't deserved to be treated that way. I did call employee relations twice but no response. I appreciate if someone gets back to me at [protected] or [protected].
Thank you for your time.
Nicole Feliciano