Burger King / i'm complaining about the service I received

United States Review updated:

I visited the Burger King on Battlefield Blvd on June 11th and 12th.The service was AWFUL!!!On June 11th I sat in the drive thru for 5 minutes just for a cup of coffee.When I finally get to the window to get my order.The young man wasn't pleasant at all.No customer service skills at all.He didn't even say Thank you.On June the 12th I went inside.There was two people working.One person working the drive and one fixing the food.I ordered a large coffee and hash browns.I had to stand in line for the longest time just for a cup of coffee and some hash browns.I ask for my money back because I didn't want to be late for work.I was told I had to wait because the one cooking the food was the one that had to do the refund.I just don't believe it's ethical in that type of environment to have only two people working.They were literally serving the people in the drive and not the people inside.People walked out because they weren't being waited on.

Pu
Jun 12, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 12, 2019

You mentioned the street but not the city. You had to wait five whole minutes for a cup of coffee. Let’s see: server grabs a cup, adds sugar and milk or cream. Shuts refrigerator door and pours in hot coffee. Stirs it, puts on the lid tightly and wipes the cup. Goes to the register and rings in one coffee and totals it. Waits for machine to print up receipt. Grabs receipt, coffee, napkins and walks to the window. All this in five minutes and yet you complain about the long wait.

Are you insane?