Burger King — wrong items given/no receipt with purchase
My husband bought lunch from your location today, 10/25/17 on 1727 E Platte Ave Colorado Springs
He had ordered two small fries, a buffalo chicken sandwich and two ten piece SPICY chicken nuggets.
This location is about 30 minutes from our home ad he picked up lunch after an appointment in the area. Upon arriving home I noticed we were given regular chicken nuggets. This was my lunch. The only reason I wanted Burger King was for the spicy chicken nuggets, I'm 24 weeks pregnant so what seems like a minor issue actually ruined my lunch. Attached you see a picture showing regular chicken nuggets as opposedto spicy. He was also not given a receipt for this transaction.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt 
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink 
- Burger King - poor service/food 
- Burger King - service