Burger King — raw food and lack of complaint response
On July 10, 2018 I stopped by your restaurant # 20803 and purchased a Spicy Crispy Chicken sandwich to take back to the office for lunch.
I was pretty hungry so I ate the fries on the ride and took a couple of bites of the sandwich and thought it felt a little strange so I wrapped it back up and went on to work. When I opened the sandwich and looked at it I found out why it felt odd, it was raw. (Photo attached). The receipt says "LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, VISIT WWW.MYBKEXPERIENCE.COM" so I thought that might be a good spot to let BK know my experience. No reply. FYI-Validation Code was FF63234.
I waited a week and didn't hear anything so I thought I would go to the stores website and e-mail address and see what response I received from them. Again nothing.
So I thought as an experiment I'd see if I heard anything from corporate.
I understand that things happen but the lack of any response when they do and someone points it out to them shows some deeper problems.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt 
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink 
- Burger King - poor service/food 
- Burger King - service