Burger King Cheesy Totsdiscontinued item

C Review updated:

I am really disappointed that they have chosen to discontinue the cheesy-tots. My entire family likes them, and it was the deciding factor that made us choose Burger King over McDonalds for breakfast every couple days.. Please, reconsider, guys, and make a large family with demanding toddlers happy!!

• K
      Nov 03, 2006
    Burger King - Chicken

I have gone to a BK in Kansas City, MO twice. Both times I have been there, they have not had chicken. How are you going to offer chicken sandwiches if you don't have the chicken to put on the sandwich? This really bothers me because I would rather eat chicken than a burger for my own health. Take the freeking chicken off the menu if your not going to serve it, that turns so much business away and I don't understand how the owner or manager doesn't realize this. Get your head in the game and act professional with some responsibility. Oh yeah, I forgot, your only making $7.00 an hour.

Nov 12, 2006
    Burger King - Morganton, Nc - Worker called me a [censored] after i told her I wanted a burger without a hair!

I was in the burger king on north green st. In Morganton n.c today when i went to eat there was a hair in my burger. When i told the girl behind the counter that i wanted a sandwich without a hair the sandwich maker called me a ###.i told her she couldn't talk to me that way and that i would come back there and show her what kind of ### i am. She then threw her hands up and told me to come on back there. I asked for the manager and the rude employee told me that the manager was right in front of me. I told the manager that she needed to fire the employee and she told me i couldn't talk to her employee that way. I then told the manager i wanted my money back and told her she wasn't a manager because the public is always right.i called the corporate office to file a complaint against the manager and the employee.

Oct 16, 2017

@Rachel Moore Curtis You do sound like a [censor].

• G
      Jun 10, 2019

@Rachel Moore Curtis You are definitely the problem in this situation. I would bet my paycheck that you put the hair on the sandwich yourself just to complain. And if I could tell that you are a liar and manipulator just from this comment I am sure she knew the same thing when you went through the drive thru

• N
      May 27, 2007

Re: Burger King

I am writing because of my alarm and extreme disgust as a customer. While waiting for my order, two incidents occurred. A worker came up behind the coworker that was waiting on me and scared her. The one at the register said, "Oh, ###!" The manager on duty was there and didn't really do anything. Several seconds later, that same worker that scared the coworker stated something about ###. I don't know to whom she was speaking to but once again the manager was there and didn't say or do anything.

I am truly outraged and offended by the lack of respect and common courtesy for the general public who patronize your company. I don't care if it's a fast food place, dignity and respect for themselves, as employees,the public and the company MUST be upheld, at ALL TIMES! I know that you don't want your employees to conduct themselves in this manner. I am truly expecting that something will be done about this immediately.

• P
      Jun 17, 2007
    Burger King - Albany, New York - Rude employee

On June 17, 2007 I entered the Burger King on Wolf Road in Albany New York with 4 female adolescents who play on my team and my Assistant Coach. The woman behind the counter was on a phone... and the kids were waiting patiently. She seemed annoyed that we interfered with her call by coming in to be served. She took the orders without #1 asking if it was to stay or go... #2 she did not give a receipt to anyone who ordered #3 she was rude to the kids. I don't think she realized that I was with them... but she soon realized it. I watched her attitude towards the kids and towards the staff and she was rude and nasty to each. When one of the kids saw her placing the food in the bag, she told the worker, we are staying. The worker said I already put it in the bag and I am not taking it out. I walked to the counter as my player walked away and said, "wow she was rude". So I watched as the employee snatched the food out of the bag and slammed the food on the tray. She then proceeded to make the rest of the orders in the same manner. She seemed quite irritated with anything asked of her. When one of the kids told her that her order was wrong, the employee became even more rude. I walked to the counter with the kid to make sure she was not rude to the employee and she was not. The employee kept looking on her screen to see what had been ordered. Had she given receipts to the kids, she could have looked at them to see what was on there. She questioned my player so rudely that I intervened and told the employee that she was rude and had been so since we walked in. I told her that if there was a mistake, and we needed to pay more we would, but it did not mean she had the right to be rude and that I would be filing a formal complaint. She attempted to defend herself but backed off quickly as she noticed other customers and employees watching. I noticed the name of the person to whom we could send complaints and his name was Mr. Glazebrook @ [protected] ext 3532 and the number was not in service. Why would a number be posted for complaints, that does not work. So I wasn't sure to whom a complaint could be forwarded. This woman was definitely not a proponent of good customer service. Her name was Yvonne Russell and if there are previous incidents, it is clear she should not be in a customer service type of business.

Jul 26, 2007
    Burgerking, La Grande - Not certified!

Early this week I spoke of a woman, who , as I was told, had not received any certifications to be a supervisor, much less a supervisor handling day shifts alone. I will not name who told me this but I don't appreciate being cussed at and having the f word used every other space. It shows the writer to be small in mind and childish.

If you have any thing to say about this subject, then write it here, without the swear words and try to give as many facts as you can. I was told she did not have any classes taken and that she was still doing the job. If this is not the case, then I apologize but if it is true, well, then an investigation should be held.

Sep 27, 2007
    Burger King - Orangeburg, Sc - Disappointed with Mocha Joe

After several attempts to get a mocha joe at the orangeburg burger king restaurant with no success after having 1 when they 1st advertised this as a coffee/chocolate (mocha) drink, using both walk in and drive in service and then speaking to a manager with no success I am very disappointed, being a person who does appreciate a good coffee drink will not be returning to any Burger King in the future and will advise anyone who asks me not to bother. I was served chocolate milk every time and I do know the difference between the two.

Oct 04, 2007

so why is it evey time i go to burger king any were in columbia mostly the pitt stops they do not say thank you and why is they can not hear when i say 2 they say 3. whats up with that .
    there service is bad i drive up no one there can u hold gas is expensive but they could care less.
    all i ask for is a thank you work hard for my money .
    so come on columbia get with it

Feb 04, 2008
    Burger King - Terrible experience!
    burger king
    36 winsor st apt1
    New Bedford
    Massachusetts
    www.myspace.com/freakyraider24

My complaint is, i used to work for the burger king corporation, and was fired for missing one lousy 4-8 shift and i got fired for it... Wow thats really hypocritical considering that Jon Sousa gets to stay working at BK while someone like me who was never used to being on the schedule, misses one lousy shift. Well , if this complaint goes through then i have done my job.

Jon Sousa needs to be careful as to he fires, because it could come back and bite him in the ### later on.

Oh one more thing here's jon sousa's link to his profile on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/stripperboi76

Feb 04, 2008

Well honey, welcome to the world of fast food where employees are under paid, under educated and ghetto! This is something that you will just have to get used too! Companies are figuring out real fast that customers will still keep coming no matter how they experience their business!

Feb 11, 2008

I stop twice daily at this burger king on the way to and from school for my child and every time we order the 12 piece chicken fingers we end up getting to our destination with 9 rather then to turn around and complain and be late. I can understand once or twice a slip up but EVERY SINGLE TIME... twelve doesn't sound like nine and my receipt always shows iv been charged for 12 but still only nine. Today was different, today we received 7... i called only to be told to come in, so i did only to be accused of finding the receipt and begging for food!!! I have been insulted before because of having tattoos but never at that level. How humiliated i was standing there in front of strangers gocking at me. I am so glad my child was not there... I have NEVER, I repeat NEVER TAKEN MY CHILDREN TO McDonalds, but I can say this tuesday before school that will be our new stop...

Feb 11, 2008

Are you trying to kill your child by feeding him all that ###?

• Q
      Mar 03, 2008

Being the operating partner of a quick service chain, I can confidently say that this is a management problem. Are kids nowadays more rough than when I had my first job? Of course. But thse "ghetto" kids beg for direction. When they aren't given any direction by a manager, they go back their normal attitudes: cussing, baggy pants, etc. Trust me, this is a management problem, not a kid problem.

Mar 06, 2008

I was over charged.

Mar 09, 2008

I drove up to the drive thru with my cousin and her 3 kids, first off how many people do you know get to a drive thru and immediately know exactly what they want especially with kids. Anyway, Latasha, who was working the drive thru on Sunday, March 9, 2008 at about 2p.m., can on the speaker and ask if she could take my order. I ask for a few minutes and she said she was on a timer. I have worked in a fast food environment before and usually the timing process does not begin until after the order is taken. In return to her response, I said there is no rush because there was no on behind us and again she responded that she was on a timing process. With that said, I asked my cousin if she still wanted to eat there because we felt harassed to order something in a hurry and with the kids we still were undecided. Latasha over heard me saying this and on the speaker said "BYE." So we left. I then got home and call the store to speak to the manager on duty whose name was Rosalyn. I told her the situation and she said she would take care of it. I then asked for the general manager's name (Sara) and informed her (the manager on duty) that I would be calling her (the general manager) also. I love burger king and I have never experienced anything like this before. How does an employee that gets paid off of what i purchase just tell me "BYE" as in just go somewhere else.

Oct 16, 2017

@Tammy Williams You are incorrect. The timer begins when you triget it, which is as soon as you pull up to the speaker box. At BK, they have 2 minuts and 30 seconds from the time you pull to the speaker, to the time you pull away from the window. So yes, taking a few minutes to order, or pudding around after getting your food is detrimental to the employees. Fast food has put itself in a terrible situation, because people don't understand this, and it takes the focus off of the customer and puts it solely on speed. Very unfortunate.

Mar 17, 2008

How can anyone love Burger King? You must be fat and stupid.

Mar 20, 2008
    Burger King - Terrible service!
    1475 Holiday Lane
    Fairfield

I took My Grandson out to Lunch 03/20/08. The young lady that took our order seemed to be having trouble with cash register, looking at it closely and leaning way over to push the buttons. I did not look closely at my receipt. I handed to my Grandson. We got our food, order was all wrong. I had ordered a Big Kids double cheese burger meal, a med soda and small onion rings. We got a double cheese burger, the onion rings and the drink. I told her, that is not what I ordered. I ordered a kids meal double cheese burger, etc. She turns to the harried manager who was running around. "She changed her mind. She wants the kids meal". I said, no that is what I ordered in the first place. Manager says, ok I can just give you the toy. I said no, I want what I ordered, please. He then takes my cup and onion rings and hands me the kids meal, and 85 cents.
    I checked the kids meal and said, ok, now you took my food. He said, I can fix it. By this time, there is a line of angry, toe tappersbehind me. I said, no that is ok, never mind. He also took my receipt! #162- I wish I had the 800 # as BK's website does not take e mails. Looking at this site, now I can see why!

PS talked to a mother in the play area who told me that they messed up her order, and tried to act like it was her fault. From now on, I am going to ask politely to have my order read back to me before I hand over the cash. I don't think it is a language barrier, she lied pretty fluently.

Apr 11, 2008

Business was not busy, had 2 cars only. It took 30 min for them to service the people in front of ours for no apparent reason. We were ready to drive off and go somewhere else. The car in front of us almost did, thats when they decided to come to the window. It would of been different if they were busy. I wouldn't of minded the wait.but there were no customers.

• Y
      Apr 20, 2008

we went to the cinema for my sons birthday and treated myself and my husband and four children aged 6 to11 years to a burgerkinG.We were starving and couldnt wait to get our order. when we eventually got served after listening to two men and one women talking about who they had slept with that weekend.we found that two of the burgers were roar(not cooked).Ok i said to myself easy mistake i will just change them. The gentleman thought it was amuzing to tell is work collagues what a moaner i was. Then threw two burgers on the tray.I went and sat back down, and my god he had given me two cheeseburgers not whoppers.So back up again i went to be laughed at and told maybe i would like my money back before i could question it he had the money out of the till .So my two sons went without a meal, i was left feeling totally embrassed, in all it spoiled our evening. Im very unhappy about this situation and would like a email from someone.We visited the basildon branch in basildon town centre where we quite often take our children for a treat. yours sincerely a very angry mum

• W
      May 17, 2008
    Burger King - Terrible quality food!
    5536 Bldr Hwy
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: [protected]

On Tuesday May 6, 2008, I responded to a flier in the newspaper for the new Steak Burger, buy one and get one free. This was OK except that I also had a coupon that said buy one Steakburger and get fries and drink and no charge. I was told that no, I could not have the free one and the fries w/drink, either one or the other. My argument is that I did buy one steak burger, so I should have received the one free plus the fries and soft drink. I was told no, and it was on the coupon that only one coupon could be used but I did buy a steak burger and should have received the other free along with the fries and soft drink. In addition, I feel that the manager or who ever I talked to was not sympathetic to my argument and also, the steak burger that you are advertising should be taken off the menu as it is quite possibly the worst tasting burger I have ever had and Burger King has seen the last of my business.

May 17, 2008

Cheap ###. Go buy and pay for your food...

• D
      May 18, 2008

I've went to this burger king twice and both times they have messed the order up. the bad thing about it is, this last time i went there, the manager was the one who messed things up. I could understand it if the place was busy but there was only two cars in the parking lot and us in the drive thru. If that is the best service they can do, they will be out of business in no time.

• W
      May 22, 2008
    Burger King - Shoddy customer service
    1145 Hwy 441 North
    Cornelia
    Georgia
    burgerking.com

I ordered my meal, taken by a very friendly lady, then proceeded to the window to pay. I was "greeted" by an obese young man who after approx. 2 min. finally opened his window, and without saying a word, grabbed my money out of my hand, slammed the window, and after several seconds, opened it and gave me my change. He never said a word, never made eye contact and when I said have a nice day, was greeted by him closing his glass window. He, at that time, made eye contact but couldn't manage to mouth "have a good day", "thank you" or anything else. I will not visit your establishment again and would suggest that you, at the very least, explain to this boy what customer service means and if he doesn't get it, hire someone who will foster positive community relations.

May 30, 2008

My complaint is, about Victor garcia Burger King manager i work in burger king 1200 market street and this men dont respect me he talk to me so rude and no body say nothing to him i dont khow what can i dude he is racist whit me and i tell him all ready he have to respect every body becouse one employe quit for him he always says he is more than every body and I tell the asistent manager about this problem but they never say nothing to him. Now I need the owner talk to him I'm very ofended he have to tell me I'm sorry. My name is Mayra Argueta

Jun 12, 2008
    Burger King - Rude Counter Worker
    Route 9
    Bayville
    New Jersey

I'm an 80 year old man, I came into Burger King this afternoon
    with my 78 year old wife. We are in the middle of a heatwave.
    Neither of us are in the best of health. I told the counter worker
    I would like 2 large soft drinks. She told me this was not allowed.
    Drinks could only be purchased with food. I never heard of anything so foolish. McDonald's allows patrons to buy JUST a beverage if that's what you desire. How can your company make a policy that turns away elderly people who are thirsty during a heatwave. Even young people can have heat stroke without having enough fluid in high temps. My wife or I could have died. So we went to MickeyD's!
    And we got drinks, and we will never see the King again.
    What a disgrace...Shame on BURGER KING!!!

Jun 19, 2008

i will never buy a buger from the king again your tv adds are teribble to much violance this is the 2nd time

Jun 23, 2008
    Burger King - Waited too long for my order
    Seattle
    Washington
    www.burgerking.com

Today I went into a Burger King for lunch, ordered a #9 meal and went to the end of the counter to wait for it. My order was #34. The customers after me were getting there food so i started thinking mine might be cooking, not a big deal. After about 5 minutes or so, I moved a little closer to the counter to see if my food might be up, it wasn't. Then I saw a chicken sandwich on the heat shoot but it was handed out to someone else. The cashier came over and told the girl handing out the orders that I'd been waiting for awhile and the girl didn't seem to care. I told her I just wanted my money back. The cashier gave me my money back and I left.

I have now spent about half an hour trying to find a way to email Burger King directly but there doesn't seem to be one. I might have considered going back to Burger King in the future but after the frustration of trying to get through to Burger King, I have decided I will NEVER visit a Burger King again. In there orientation videos, they talk about how word of mouth is a powerful tool. Believe me when I say I will be telling people about the poor service at Burger King.

I do not want free coupons or the like. I just want some kind of confirmation that someone at Burger King has received this complaint.

A Hicks.

Jun 26, 2008

Thats nice.

Jul 07, 2008
    soda - Watered Down Soda
    burger king -churchil
    Dominican Republic

El pasado 9 de abril, 2008 almorce con mi familia en el restaurante de la Winston Chrchill. Solicite cuatro combos y dos comidas de niños. La joven que atendia me informo en la caja que la maquina de refrescos se habia dañado y que solo tenian disponible te frio (ice tea) o agua. En tal virtud, procedí a elegir tres te helados y tres botellas de agua. Para mi sorpresa al recibir la factura, me estaban cobrando una diferencia por el precio del te (segun se puede apreciar en la copia anexa) que no tiene razon de ser, ya que solicitamos un "combo" y no es culpa nuestra que vuestra maquina se haya descompuesto. Me aproxime a la cajera y solicite el reembolso de esta diferencia, ya que no tenia porque pagar por una falta que era de ustedes. La joven me dijo que no podia atenderme en ese momento, debido a la gran fila de personas. Atendì a esta solicitud y espere, llego mi servicio y volvúi a requerirle sobre esto, refiriendome esta al gerente. El gerente entonces dispuso (al oir mi explicaciòn) que no se le cobrara la diferencia a los siguientes clientes, pero que ya no podia hacer nada por mi porque ya estaba facturado. Estimo que esto es inconcebible, ya que solo puedes darte cuenta si te cobran de mas o de menos cuando recibes la factura, "nunca antes"-

Agradezco tomar debida nota.

PS: He enviado este mensaje a la direccion electronica que tienen en las facturas, sin embargo no he recibido ni siquiera una respuesta.

Cordialmente,
    Miguel Garcia
    Tel. [protected]
    e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

Jul 15, 2008
    Burger King #4057 - ORDERS WRONG
    BURGER KING #4057

ORDERD AND PAID FOR DOUBLE MEAT W/O PICKLES.GOT 10 MILES DOWN ROAD AND TOOK BURGER OUT OF BAG AND FOUND IT WASNT A DOUBLE MEAT AND IT HAD ELEVEN SLICES OF PICKLES.THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED AT THIS STORE. THEY SUCK!

Jul 15, 2008
    Burger King - Bad commercials
    www.burgerking.com

Your latest, were the lady slaps the man because he ate a BurgerKing because he was hunger, slaps him in the face and then on the head. We are trying to teach the children, in school not to be a bully, to have patience, to be nice to their fellow kids in there school. There are enough problems in the world, , and there you are showing the world it is OK to be a bully. I like your hamburgers because they are carbroild. Until I see better commercials from you, this is one family that wont be buying a hamburger from Burger King, in the Green Bay, Wis. area

Jul 23, 2008
    Whopper Burger At Burger King - wrong sandwich
    County Line
    Fostorial
    Phone: [protected]

Was given a chicken sandwich instead of Whopper, and the guy that took my order was as friendly as a snake

Jul 24, 2008
    Burger King - Salem Va. - Cross Contamination

I just returned from the Burger King here in Salem, while i was there there was only 1 clerk on duty at the counter while the manager wandered about doing absoultely nothing, Well a man came in with his child which he had no control over and obviously didnt care while his child proceeds to crawl up on the counter yell into the register mikes and while running up and down the counter several times with dog feces on the bottom of his shoes. The manager after about 5 minutes finally gets off of her butt and pats him on the head smiles, laughs and walks back off and quietly out of the childs hearing range softly says "you need to get down now" and smiles haveing supposedly done her managerial duty. I then tell the clerk on duty about the dog crap on the bottom of the kids shoes and he then tell me well you do know your food is on a tray. I then started to tell him about cross contamination, if its on the counter then its on the bottom of my tray, when i put it on my table its then on my table. I my wife and 2 kids are not eating off of 1 tray because there to sorry to get out some disinfectent to wipe the counter down. another 10 minutes later our food is finally ready and the manager wanders by and actually hands us our food then began to give me lip when I said your not putting that on the counter.
    this fast food establishment has really really gone down hill over the past few years, I have had large groups of managers actually block the doors and refuse to move because they didnt want to put out there smoke, wrong orders are the norm here. rude and uncaring employees and management. Its truly sad, Burger King used to be one of my favorite places to stop now in only stop in one out of neccesity when forced to.

Jul 24, 2008

Why would you pull up to the speaker where you are suppose to place your order if you are not ready. That is why drive thru's have 2 menu boards. Don't pull up to the speaker if you are not ready. People use drive thru's cause they are in a hurry. Maybe drive thru is just too hard a concept for you.

Jul 28, 2008
    Burger King - Kid's meal
    burger king store #3106
    eureka
    Phone: [protected]

On July 19, 2008 we went into the restaurant to purchase a kid's meal only to get the pokemon cards that goes with the meal. I have a nine year old he is really into the pokemon. Low and behold another burger king did not have the pokemon that should have come with the meal, instead he recieved the incredible hulk. He imediatly pushed
    his food away from him and looked at the bag that clearly states,
    YOUR FOOD, YOUR DRINK, YOUR TOY, YOUR WAY,
    HAVE IT YOUR WAY. If you are running a promo and run out of the item that should come with the meals TAKE THE SIGNS DOWN AND LET THE CHILD KNOW THAT YOU ARE OUT.

Jul 31, 2008
    Burger King Apple Fry Tv Ad - The Kings sons blatant disrespect for dad by kincking him in the shin.
    16240 Almond Garden Apts 5F Delhi Ca. 95315
    California
    Phone: [protected]

I and my children and grandchildren loved Burger King a reaturaunt that care about our children & grandchildren. Their health, safty and happiness. But now you have the Kings son kicking his father in the knee when he was suppossed to be greeting him. That is unacceptable behavior toward anyone let alone a parent and you all are condoning it. It is disrespectful and in a world where children donot resect parents and each other as well as strangers is so rampant in this world of so much anger and selfishness I am appallled that you are encouraging such behavior.
    I implore youi to pull that ad and make one that teaches respect. Believe me these kids listen to you.
    Thank You for providing me a forum to registar my complaint and is it possibe for me to have copy of what if anything you intend to do to correct this situation. Please contact me via my emai [protected]@yahoo.com Or by home ohone [protected].
    Again Thank You, Linda Tollison

Aug 01, 2008
    Burgerking - incompetence
    burgerking
    Tampa
    Florida
    Phone: [protected]

I visited your store 96 and was highly impressed with your gross incompetence by your staff. The unprofessionalism by monique was second to none. Your manager Barbra came out after we waited for over 25 minutes and demanded the food that was ordered 20 minutes ago. Then she refused to ensure the order was complete by returning her her office with no follow up. Most unprincipaled. Since your staff is so impressive, you should personally go to store 96 and conduct an investigation yourself, unless you are too cowardly and unethical. Indeed the customer service skills of your staff are a true representation of your company. If you had any integrity at all, you would personaaly make the pilgrimage, but your inept inporentce will rather ring true. I will inform the BBB and C/C.

Aug 01, 2008

Stop whining and get a real job, that pays real money so you can eat real food. Nothing worse than ghetto whiners.

Aug 03, 2008
    Burgerking - employee
    BurgerKing
    Johnstown
    Pennsylvania

every burger king that I have went too they seem that in their drive threw
    they can not get a order right. where do you get these people? I only have alittle time for lunch so I can't kept going threw to get my order right and jjust today really took me too the limit if I wasn't on my lunch and sit in line for awhile I would of came back and ask her what was her problem with her hearing. I gave my order one hamburger, nine peice cheese tots and small drink. Easy. NOT Two hamburgers nine cheese tots and drink, I said no I wanted la la la la la and she repeated what I said and rang my bill that I thought was a little high but at that time I was wondering if I had time to eat. I took my food moved up so the next car can get their wrong order and looked in my bag and two burgers, thats why my bill was higher then I thought, I really just wanted the cheesey tots good thing I got them because last time I order those i got fries instead

Aug 07, 2008
    Burger King - Personal Violation
    3319 East Holland
    Saginaw
    Michigan
    Phone: 755-6271

Burger King. Home of where my kids like to eat most. I haven't really been impressed with the cleanliness of the Saginaw locations, but we still go on account of my children's taste. But what really took the cake last Tuesday was when one of their employees used my left behind credit card to purchase their dinner. My husband left my card by mistake when I was at work, realizing it a couple hours later. The next day while checking my online account, I noticed the extra transactions. I then called the restraunt and recieved excuses of how they could see my husband making the transaction, but the other two transactions they convienently couldn't see anyone making. She refunded my money and apologized and said they'd look into it. After 11 years in customer service, I know how many of those little mishaps get forgotten about. Wether this incident got handled at a district level or not, one thing is for certain. Burger King is no longer a word in our vocabulary.

• K
      Aug 07, 2008
    Burger King Whopper Jr. S - very bad service at night and dirty all of the time
    burger king
    main st
    Westfield
    Massachusetts

I live in westfield mass and eat at burger king.For the past couple months, when ever i go there it is always at about 930 pm.After I order (at he drive-through, I then wait for close to a half of a hour (no exageration).Then when i get my food and get home i see a tiny piece of beef, soggy hot lettuce, the thickest onion slices i have seen, mayonaise seeping out the sides, and the best part of it is that a tiny piece of beef on a normal sized whopper bun or even somtimes they put the whopper jr on a chicken sandwich bun which is somewhat like a grinder roll.To top it off when I originally ordered the person taking my order did not even say "is it okay if we put it on a much larger bun than the size of the burger"you should at least get the regular size whopper if they dont have whopper jr buns !!!