Menu

C
Author of the complaint
12:30 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am really disappointed that they have chosen to discontinue the cheesy-tots. My entire family likes them, and it was the deciding factor that made us choose Burger King over McDonalds for breakfast every couple days.. Please, reconsider, guys, and make a large family with demanding toddlers happy!

More Burger King complaints & reviews

367 comments
J
Nov 08, 2019 11:28 pm

I went to the Burger King on Broadway and Transit Road in the town of Lancaster NY and ordered a taco when they came out a few months ago. I had seen the commercials with crisp golden corn tortillias and crumbled beef and cheeze and tomatoes. What I received was a deep fried over cooked taco that had a pasty meat with sause in it. The tortilla was not what was pictured in the commercials. It had more flour in the tortilla. There was very little cheeze and no tomatoes. It was disgusting. I found out that that the tacos are pre-made and sent to the Burger king outlets who then deep fry them with the meat inside. Nothing like they are represented in the commercials. I then saw the cheezy tater tot commercial and that looked yummy. Cheeze was oozing from between chunks of potatoe in the commercial. Well I got suckered again! I got the order and there were only 4 tots in the bag. I thought that was very small for one order. When I ate them I couldn't even taste cheeze let alone see it. Again, not at all the way the commercial looks. If they had not told me they were cheezy, I would have thought they were plain tater tots. I sent an e-mail from Burger King's web site but then saw this site. I thought I would complain here also. I am not a whiner, I am a customer who expects the commercial to be truthfully depicting the product. The CEO of Burger King bragged about their taco when it came out. I truthfully don't know how he could have if he had tasted it. What every happened to honesty and integrity when it comes to doing business.

U
Mar 13, 2018 12:18 pm

Your employees are [censor] stupid and don't listen. I clearly said "I'll have the 2 for 4 sausage biscuits" and got the [censor] 79 cent one's which have no egg or cheese. Sedro Woolley burger king is [censor]and only hires people who are [censor] stupid. Seriously [censor] you you [censor] and now I'm adding words to this stupid review so you [censor] will take notice.

Burger King's commercials are crossing the line of decency. They are sexually suggestive in nature and
gross .Very inappropriate commercials and posters are being put out there especially where children have access. I have joined a large growning group of people who are boycotting burger king restuarants and food. They don't need to be so sexual in nature-change your advertising or you will continue to lose customers.

Jan 24, 2009 1:24 pm

I visted Banbury Burger king today. I was absolutely disgusted by the service I received. First of all we saw it was quite busy there was six cars in front of us but four had already been served. We had our weekly food shop and thought it might just be easier to grab and go. But this was not the case We got in to order our meal at 13.40 We were told to wait at 14.10 was when our order was taken. We then got our meal at 14.30. I find it disgusting that we pay for a meal that was nearly cold and the chips did not taste very nice at all. I would have thought that with Mcdonalds customers two minutes down the road and cheaper you would do anything to keep business as you lost alot when that got opened. I worked at Burger King when I was younger I know your policies and I know how high your customer policies and standards are what is expected in staff. Have your pratices changed 45 minutes per customer on drive thru is appalling Fast food it certainly was not

Samantha Ruff

Aug 31, 2008 3:50 am

I went to Bk today to get my usual 2 whopper jrs with extra pickles and an apple pie and med drink.. When I ordered the girl said they had no pickles... i was thinking to myself u gotta be kidding me! A burger joint with no pickles? It’s a Saturday evening! I thought she was just kidding... well I ordered and got my food and sat there for 5 min... She looked at me finally and was like yes sir? Was like drink? And she was like oooh I forgot... then got me my drink... I got home and proceeded to open up my food...the burgers were SOAKED in mayo... tons of lettuce and 1 tomato in each... looked like day old tomato not even remotely close to fresh... and yes sir no pickles... I was starving so i ate them anyways... I opened up my pie to find it was partially uncooked or rotten, one of those I dunno. I took a picture of it.. I’m never going there again! This was in Houston, the burger king off of cross timbers and I45 Don’t go there ever!

Jun 23, 2008 2:22 pm

Today I went into a Burger King for lunch, ordered a #9 meal and went to the end of the counter to wait for it. My order was #34. The customers after me were getting there food so i started thinking mine might be cooking, not a big deal. After about 5 minutes or so, I moved a little closer to the counter to see if my food might be up, it wasn't. Then I saw a chicken sandwich on the heat shoot but it was handed out to someone else. The cashier came over and told the girl handing out the orders that I'd been waiting for awhile and the girl didn't seem to care. I told her I just wanted my money back. The cashier gave me my money back and I left.

I have now spent about half an hour trying to find a way to email Burger King directly but there doesn't seem to be one. I might have considered going back to Burger King in the future but after the frustration of trying to get through to Burger King, I have decided I will NEVER visit a Burger King again. In there orientation videos, they talk about how word of mouth is a powerful tool. Believe me when I say I will be telling people about the poor service at Burger King.

I do not want free coupons or the like. I just want some kind of confirmation that someone at Burger King has received this complaint.

A Hicks.

B
Jun 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Drive thru horrible - can't understand a word the drive thru worker is saying both because the speaker is aweful and the person's English is aweful. There's no screen to ensure that order is correct. It's a total crapshoot as to whether or not you'll get a correct order. Most of the time you don't get what you ordered - but you still are charged for it. And Burger King corporation has no place on their corporate website for complaints or suggestions. I'm not paying more to call and complain than I would for the fries or burger I (or worse, my kids) didn't get. No wonder there's hardly anyone at this Burger King. I won't be going back.

F
Apr 03, 2009 5:18 pm

A Burger King cashier told me that the price on a 6pk Burger King slots was $2.84. After paying her I looked at the receipt, it was $3.99 + 7% tax. I asked her but she said, oh, that's the price! Yeah what a price on 6 mini burgers that don't even tase like their ordinary burger. Were flat, no condiments, & the ground beef was very thin, almost a piece of cardboard. Even the other kind of burgers, the meat patties were also thin, cutting down, & the lettuce & other condiments are cut down too; but the price is still the same!

Dec 17, 2008 6:31 pm

*First we had to wait a long time in line because the system was down.
*The order was ready before the cashier charged us.
*The order was messed up and some was missing.
*The manager language. She was very rude and used bad words to the cashier in front of the customers.
*The ticket numbers were all doubled and they were giving the wrong orders to the wrong people.
*The tables were dirty.
* They were out of the ketchup containers.
* The manager was on the phone while taking orders.

Jul 24, 2008 7:00 pm

I just returned from the Burger King here in Salem, while i was there there was only 1 clerk on duty at the counter while the manager wandered about doing absoultely nothing, Well a man came in with his child which he had no control over and obviously didnt care while his child proceeds to crawl up on the counter yell into the register mikes and while running up and down the counter several times with dog feces on the bottom of his shoes. The manager after about 5 minutes finally gets off of her butt and pats him on the head smiles, laughs and walks back off and quietly out of the childs hearing range softly says "you need to get down now" and smiles haveing supposedly done her managerial duty. I then tell the clerk on duty about the dog crap on the bottom of the kids shoes and he then tell me well you do know your food is on a tray. I then started to tell him about cross contamination, if its on the counter then its on the bottom of my tray, when i put it on my table its then on my table. I my wife and 2 kids are not eating off of 1 tray because there to sorry to get out some disinfectent to wipe the counter down. another 10 minutes later our food is finally ready and the manager wanders by and actually hands us our food then began to give me lip when I said your not putting that on the counter.
this fast food establishment has really really gone down hill over the past few years, I have had large groups of managers actually block the doors and refuse to move because they didnt want to put out there smoke, wrong orders are the norm here. rude and uncaring employees and management. Its truly sad, Burger King used to be one of my favorite places to stop now in only stop in one out of neccesity when forced to.

Aug 07, 2008 9:06 am

Burger King. Home of where my kids like to eat most. I haven't really been impressed with the cleanliness of the Saginaw locations, but we still go on account of my children's taste. But what really took the cake last Tuesday was when one of their employees used my left behind credit card to purchase their dinner. My husband left my card by mistake when I was at work, realizing it a couple hours later. The next day while checking my online account, I noticed the extra transactions. I then called the restraunt and recieved excuses of how they could see my husband making the transaction, but the other two transactions they convienently couldn't see anyone making. She refunded my money and apologized and said they'd look into it. After 11 years in customer service, I know how many of those little mishaps get forgotten about. Wether this incident got handled at a district level or not, one thing is for certain. Burger King is no longer a word in our vocabulary.

W
May 22, 2008 9:15 am

I ordered my meal, taken by a very friendly lady, then proceeded to the window to pay. I was "greeted" by an obese young man who after approx. 2 min. finally opened his window, and without saying a word, grabbed my money out of my hand, slammed the window, and after several seconds, opened it and gave me my change. He never said a word, never made eye contact and when I said have a nice day, was greeted by him closing his glass window. He, at that time, made eye contact but couldn't manage to mouth "have a good day", "thank you" or anything else. I will not visit your establishment again and would suggest that you, at the very least, explain to this boy what customer service means and if he doesn't get it, hire someone who will foster positive community relations.

G
May 26, 2011 10:19 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i was in burger king this afternoon and the i order chilli cheese i thought its a vegetrian food but when i took my first bite i realised its beef i was quite upset about it because i never ate beef in my life its against my cuture so i spoke with manager but i didnot get any response from him i said to him the advertisment is wrong about the food but i did not get any reply But what happened to consumer choice I am absoloutley disgusted at his attitude. i need to get the response asap i got some proof as well if i dont get the reply asap then i need to see my solicitor ( if you want to contact me then sent me email [email protected]

B
Jun 07, 2010 11:30 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is the 2nd time that I wanted the ICEE'S for $1.oo and they told me that the machine was down. Also the sweet tea tasted stale and old. The black women are prejudiced and have major attitudes. They need some customer service skills. The lady forgot my Dr. Pepper and after I said something she said Oh Yeah. Then she was smirking at me smiling at her coworker behind her. They worked in the drive-in front window. McDonald's is very nice and kind. I will not return to Burger King!

G
May 27, 2009 4:17 pm

It is very very rare to receive all your food at our Burger King. 1/10 times you will have a correct order. So of course the other day, I had to run in to get the rest of my order. So Im standing in the middle of the counter with no one else in the restaurant and get completely ignored. I even had the girl who waited on me at the drive-thru making iced coffee directly in front of my face - didnt even look at me. Then she goes 5 feet down the counter to get the peoples order that are standing there. At thiss point, Im pretty mad so I had to call someone over to me. Of course they didnt apologize or say a word to me. While Im waiting I see the employees wearing their gloves which is great, except for the fact that they were making customers food and also putting food in their mouths at the same time. It was 3 of about 6 employees working. Ive managed restaurants and know that is unacceptable. I hope the company gets to read this. We will NOT be going here anytime soon and your phone survey never gives you a chance to give your complaint.

Sep 14, 2008 4:50 pm

We had gusting winds here in New Albany, Ind. and left thousand of people without power. We had went most of the day without eating and decided to ride around to find something opened to eat a hot meal. When we found Burger King and Kmart opened with power. I went to go inside Burger King and young man named Tim told me he guess he can let me in . I said well i see the note on the door says temp closed? Why you have power, he said he put the sign up cause he is trying to catch up on the cleaning they needed to do? HELLO, THIS IS YOUR BIG CHANCE TO MAKE MONEY. you have power and people are needing to eat. while i was standing there Tim turned away 27 customers, finally when another customer came to the door i said come on in they have power and hot food... I thought i was going to be throwed out heehee this is just another example of young kids not wanting to work and can't handle extremely rush of customers. What has our businesses hired? Its time the companies pay more and get better employees for their money and be strict like they use to about their business.

R
Apr 11, 2012 4:07 am

Myself and another customer came into the BK looking to purchase the 4pack of BK minis, which clearly stated on a sign posted on the window came with 2 drinks and 2 fries when made into a meal combo. We ordered this and only revived one drink and one fry. I asked the cashier who served me (Gaby) why I only got one drink, and she said that’s all that showed up on her computer, I asked her several times to look at the sign that said it came with 2 drinks and she refused and was VERY uninterested in dealing with my legitimate claim to either her mistake or false advertisement.

After continuously trying to get her attention about the subject she asked another coworker/manager (Erica) who was equally disinterested to look into my complaint, who then redirected it to the manager who didn’t even acknowledge my presence, with the same disinterest. Gaby then handed us our order without even looking at us, and no answers to our questions. It was infuriating how rude all three of them were.

Why work in a position that requires customer interaction if you find it such an annoyance to deal with customers. With no resolution or even apology, we left with our order as laughed us out the door.

R
Jun 07, 2011 12:22 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had seen the commercial for the Ciabata Club and thought that it would be great. So in a hurry this am, I stopped by one of our local Burger Kings to order one. There was no one else in the drive thru but I did have to wait a few minutes-not a problem. But when I got my order and found my sandwich to be cold, I was very disappointed. The cheese wasn't even slightly melted-broke off in pieces. I don't think anything on the sandwich was even warm. Very disappointed.

L

Recently the regular employees had their hours reduced in order to provide shifts to new employees. This move has been implemented to the detrement of the regular staff as well as to those who are regular customers. The new servers are not only slow, causing long lines at the drive-in, but they also mix up the orders. I visit Berger King almost every day and can tell immediately upon entering the Parking Lot whether the regulars or the "newbees" are running the show. I would suggest that new employees not take away hours from the regulars and that they be slowly implemented during off hours. Having new employees take over in the middle of the day is insane. I look forward to adjustments being made in the very near future. I as well as many others truely appreciate the wonderful service we receive from the regular staff.

D

Got a receipt for a purchase and on the back it gave a phone no. to call to get an authorization no. for a free sandwich. Went in to the store in Princeton, W. Va. and was charged for the sandwich.
Is this a scam or what. I called the store and talked to the manager with no satisfaction. It isn't the cost it is that the manager told me because we used a coupon from the paper for free funnel cakes the offer on the back of the receipt is not valid. THEN WHY DIDN'T THE CLERK WAITING ON US TELL US THAT AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE? It, in my opinion is a rip off so they do not have to give the more expensive item to the cistomer.
Donald E. Ingram, [email protected]

Aug 29, 2009 2:42 pm

This morning, at 10:29 A.M., I attempted to purchase breakfast at the

Burger King mentioned above. As I approached the counter, the

manager blocked the breakfast menu and declared that the time for

ending the meal was 10:30 A.M.

An employee questioned the time and said that they thought it was

11:00 A.M. for the cut-off time for breakfast.

The whole matter was handled rudely. I am extremely disappointed

in the treatment that I received.

Sincerely, Susan Lutter 627 Candlewyck Rd. Lancaster, PA 17601
[protected]

Nov 30, 2008 12:42 pm

I worked at burger king 3 years i made many sacrifices for my job working 7 days straight when they needed it. Ten hour days when they needed it. Opening 5 days a week even when i had school and put my schooling second. Giving a six week notice and trained replacements. And the only reason i left my job was my health which i put second to my job until i no longer could. And i only left my job because they didn't provide insurance to take care of me as i did my job. Whatever Jacinda needed she got. But the only person at that store who always gave me my props David Olay. Thank you Sherri Lindsey. I am writing because after all i did for my job i can't get my job back any job for the company. You may reach me at [protected]. Thank you.

L
Sep 27, 2007 12:00 am

After several attempts to get a mocha joe at the orangeburg burger king restaurant with no success after having 1 when they 1st advertised this as a coffee/chocolate (mocha) drink, using both walk in and drive in service and then speaking to a manager with no success I am very disappointed, being a person who does appreciate a good coffee drink will not be returning to any Burger King in the future and will advise anyone who asks me not to bother. I was served chocolate milk every time and I do know the difference between the two.

Jan 14, 2013 3:37 pm

I work near this location and like Burger King's Whoppers so when I don't have my own lunch I often go there to get there Whopper meal. On most days I get Dr. Pepper sometimes Root Beer, but evertime I do it always taste a little watered down, like they turn there mix down. The first couple of times I got watered down pop I thought maybe it was out so I told there staff and they would check and say nope it's still full. Then I figured oh-well and would little watered down I will be alright, so as anoyed as I was I just let it go. That has been more than a year now. Today there Dr. Pepper, there Root Beer, and there Sprite was so watered down i couldn't take it. I asked them what the deal was and they said it was fine, in fact one of the employees tried there Pop and said taste good to me. Oviously they do not plan on changing the mix levels so I walk out and have no plans on going back. I'm tired of there sub-standard products even if it is just the Soda.

E
Sep 13, 2011 9:41 pm

i went to burger king this after noon and order a value meal with onion ring the onion was cold i told the host theys refry the same onion ring theys give me the first time. this is the kind of server burger king give you .

Sep 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Today I stopped at Burger King to get dinner with my 15 month old daughter. After the meal, I realized she needed a diaper change. Unfortunately, the bathrooms did not offer diaper changing stations that most restaurants do offer. Because I was no where near home, I had to change her diaper in the trunk of my car. I'm sure this was a very appealing sight to the customers waiting in the drive-thru line, but I saw no other option. For a restaurant that offers a kids' menu and claims to be family friendly, it really wasn't for us!

I
Jul 14, 2009 9:41 pm

Water puddled on floor in front of drink machines, 2 rugs hanging on the rail approaching cashier, floor was trashy throughout the restaurant and needed sweeping, no paper towels in men's room, paper towels on top of dispenser in women's bathroom, no soap in either bathroom, no napkins where the customer could get them, ONLY 3 workers visible in the entire restaurant (they were pleasant), NO ice in one of the ice dispensers ...a despicable meal situation unlike any I have ever experienced ANYWHERE. Had we not already paid for our food, which was tasty, we would never ever have eaten in this restaurant. We went to the bathrooms and walked around the filthy restaurant AFTER we had ordered and PAID.

We were there around 5:00 p.m. on July 11, 2009. I can promise you had it been a week day, I would have called the Dept. of Health to come to this restaurant.

O
Jul 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Burger King is NOT listening. Tried to contact their consumer relations number and was put on 'hold' for 15 minutes when I finally gave up. The web site does not offer an email complaint form. Imagine that.

Attempted to complain that their coke products are watered down and we are cheated every time we order drinks at this restaurant.

Don't order coke products at this location.

Also attempted to contact Coke Enterprises via email. Waiting on response.

M

We ate Breakfasr as usually and my packet of strawberry jam has what feel like a bb inside packet. I showed to the manager and she wanted to open it but I said NO. I want this to be inspected by the Burger King in command of the Breakfast foods and the Jams/jelly. Please advise me on whom to send it to. I will keep packe until hear deom you. Let me know. My name is

Michael
1201 Jacinto road
Booneville, Ms. 38829

H

manager was working drive threw, told me he was going to fire some one becouse "they think they are biger then the store." she said she drove up to the window and said"I polized i needed to change a child order to plain. sorry for biging difficult" he said "Yes it is difficult when customers change it at the window." he yelled to some one that the customer is being difficult an d wants that child burger pain"
I am filing this complaint for my daughter. I sent her some money to spend on herself and her two daughters this weekend, sence she doesnt have an over minimum wage job at this time.
She wouldnt of been subjected to this mangers bad customer service if I hadnt of sent it. I am glad she shared with me. I will try to send more next time so maybe she can go to a sit down resturant and be waited on, not verbaly brow beat.

Mar 22, 2013 1:45 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My husband and I came here just for a quick lunch. When we paid a cashier named Joy said their was a problem and took my credit card to the back. I thought nothing of it, however, because I am used to horrible fast food service I wrote down the names of all that served me. While I was waiting another worker with the name Valerie refused to stop talking to her boyfriend while we were trying to get our cups which we never received. a couple weeks later I noticed various strange charges from pizza/Chinese restaurants on my card. I quickly closed my account. Considering I still had my card, I knew joy must have written my card number down while in the back because that was the only time someone could have used it. I will never eat at Burger King again, especially not that one. They are terrible and should be sued for fraud.
also, this was a while ago, I was just referred to this site and thought I should prevent others from this Burger King.

Aug 31, 2016 6:39 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I've been to a number of different Burger King's and they offer a great service to where you can ask for your food to be prepared fresh. Well I ordered my usual Big Fish meal fresh. I waited and as I waited for my meal to be ready, I noticed that the order was ready but as the employee tempted to give me my food the one behind the counter said something making the employee with my food turn around. As I wait in my car for her she turns back around with a strange smile on her face. I immediately look at my big fish nothing seemed wrong until I get home and ate some fries. The fries has been completely covered in salt as if they opened a few packs of salt and just dropped them on my FRIES! If you eat there and ask for your food fresh check your fries b/c it might have a lil more extra salt not to your liking!

Aug 22, 2016 1:07 am

My family came to eat at this Burger King in St. Louis on July 23rd. We've never have had a problem with Burger King before but we did with this one.

We were in line getting ready to order and man came up to the counter said he has been waiting 10 mins for his order and he had just ordered a whopper meal. The girl working the registers didn't do much to help him and the manager had to step in to help. They did have whoppers made and ready to go and the person filling order didn't put the order out. The manager did get the order to the man but was not good at listening to the man. The man told him what he ordered but the manager kept ask him if he wanted cheese and the man kept telling he just wanted his order since he had told him what he ordered and paid for.

When got to order the girl running the registers was trying to take two orders for multi-person families on two different registers at the same time. She would get one person's order from one party and then get one order from another party and go back and forth. She didn't get very far and she ended up getting confused on the orders fast. After the Manager got done dealing with the Man that got his whopper order late he stepped in to help. He had to clear out bother orders and both parties had to start over. My family got up there the manager took our order. He still was not listening very well. One of my family members ordered just a fish sandwich and just a medium sized water and looking at the ticket right after the order he put her down for a Medium sized fish sandwich meal. Then handing us our cups he handed us four medium sized cups and 2 small. When there should have been just two medium cups for our whole family. The manager for each meal that was ordered kept asking if they wanted cheese on even if it was something that normally didn't have cheese. Got a little annoying. We got the food as we ordered it was done in a reasonable amount of time.

The fountain where we filled drinks was out of medium lids and was low on everything else and looked like that area hadn't been cleaned in awhile. The front was busy trying to keep up with the lunch rush and the getting behind and taking orders so we just dealt without lids for the moment. Assuming that somebody would be out soon to refill them. We found our seats and after a little bit we found that little black ants were all over the wall near the windows we were sitting. We look around more closely in the area around our tables and there was dust and dead bugs on the ledges on the wall and upper ledge of the seats. The floors look dirty they look swept recently but needed to be scrubbed bad. As we were getting done there was a worker that came out to sweep the floor he swept in an area where there was no customers sitting. He walked right by the soda fountain where there was no lids. After finishing the little area he swept he sat down and didn't look like he was going to do anything else til customers were gone in area were there were at least a several customers all the time. We got up to leave and refilled our cups on the way out. We found the overstock lids in the cabinet underneath. The whole time the worker watch us do this and didn't get up to do his job. We needed to go to the restroom but didn't want to see what condition they were in. Some majoring cleaning needs to be done and the manager needs to listen or be replaced.

N
Aug 19, 2016 7:26 am

Yesterday I took my 3 children to Burger King for lunch and to let them play as a treat for getting school done in a timely manner. Of course, crowns were set out at every table and as I waited for our order my kids (ages 4, 6 and 8) all went and got crowns. Man was I surprised when I sat down next to them only to discover the crowns were advertising a movie that is totally inappropriate for kids! Since my kids know nothing about this movie I did not take the crowns away, but truly feel that it is in very bad taste to use something like the crowns, that is primarily for your younger clientele, to promote a movie that is so blatantly inappropriate for that age group. I hope that your company uses better judgement in the future and we will not be going back to a BK until this promotion has ended.

Aug 19, 2016 3:45 am

Why is it Berger King charging individually for items that is inclusive of a Value Meal? Your Value Meal comprises of a medium POP: a small FRY and a Whopper or whatever the Sandwich is. I visited one of the location in Palatine Illinois and order two different value and notice that the Pop was rang-up individually for 1:49 my total was 6.87 that is over charging if after I call and was told that the value meal total before tax was 5:15. This seem to be a regular practice and a lot of us do not check our receipt to see that over charging. This should be corrected.I should be refunded for the over charge or be compensated.

E
Aug 18, 2016 2:57 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased a ham egg and cheese croisssanwich for breakfast on 4/10/2010. Half way through eating my sandwich my mouth suddenly became very hot and began to burn. I removed the top of my sandwich to find what appeared to be Jalapeno pepper seeds on my eggs. I find this very concerning mainly because they don't serve anything at breakfast that contains Jalapenos and when I arrived at the store I was the only person in the restaurant.
So, if I was the only person in the restaurant it's not like they where really busy and just accidently got some Jalapeno juice on my sandwich. It seems to me that it was done intentionally. So I took the remainder of my breakfast and threw it in the trash and walked out.
I will surely think twice about eating at that particular Burger King again!

Esther B.

J
Aug 17, 2016 7:42 am

Emailed a compliant to the manager orowner at location. Have not had any reply. This store gives poor service every day I go there. They pull me and my frieds up in there drive up.Some of ny friends stopped going I will to soon.

Y
Aug 15, 2016 3:32 am

The chicken garden salad was rotten! Meat was over cooked and the lettuce was sour. The smell wasn't right and after one bite I threw it in the trash! It was "to go" so I wasted $5.13. I can't believe Burger King would sell nasty food like this salad.

D
Aug 10, 2016 2:57 am

This store is a threat if ur not black they call discrimination. . . This store is all black and they don't like it when u question the way ur food is made don't try 2 fix it they just tell u 2 go 2 another store they won't give ur money back and ur food looks like rubber the food look like it came out of there waist bucket
They all dress like there gangsters the store is never clean they talk 2 u like ur a joke
Even the manager needs better people skills call the police 2 at lest get my money back they laugh at me and told me 2 go 2 another store. . .
I should be able 2 go 2 the store closes 2 my house

Aug 08, 2016 5:25 am

i took my mother to burking who is blind and when she walk up to to the people make older they called her nast and drity she is 70 old she was hurt the boss didt do nothing i was more mad because can a 70 old women get treat like this why

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

4013 complaints