Burger King Cheesy Totsdiscontinued item

C Review updated:

I am really disappointed that they have chosen to discontinue the cheesy-tots. My entire family likes them, and it was the deciding factor that made us choose Burger King over McDonalds for breakfast every couple days.. Please, reconsider, guys, and make a large family with demanding toddlers happy!!

Joanne Nintzel Nov 08, 2019

I went to the Burger King on Broadway and Transit Road in the town of Lancaster NY and ordered a taco when they came out a few months ago. I had seen the commercials with crisp golden corn tortillias and crumbled beef and cheeze and tomatoes. What I received was a deep fried over cooked taco that had a pasty meat with sause in it. The tortilla was not what was pictured in the commercials. It had more flour in the tortilla. There was very little cheeze and no tomatoes. It was disgusting. I found out that that the tacos are pre-made and sent to the Burger king outlets who then deep fry them with the meat inside. Nothing like they are represented in the commercials. I then saw the cheezy tater tot commercial and that looked yummy. Cheeze was oozing from between chunks of potatoe in the commercial. Well I got suckered again! I got the order and there were only 4 tots in the bag. I thought that was very small for one order. When I ate them I couldn't even taste cheeze let alone see it. Again, not at all the way the commercial looks. If they had not told me they were cheezy, I would have thought they were plain tater tots. I sent an e-mail from Burger King's web site but then saw this site. I thought I would complain here also. I am not a whiner, I am a customer who expects the commercial to be truthfully depicting the product. The CEO of Burger King bragged about their taco when it came out. I truthfully don't know how he could have if he had tasted it. What every happened to honesty and integrity when it comes to doing business.

• Us
    user1806911 Mar 13, 2018

Your employees are [censor] stupid and don't listen. I clearly said "I'll have the 2 for 4 sausage biscuits" and got the [censor] 79 cent one's which have no egg or cheese. Sedro Woolley burger king is [censor]and only hires people who are [censor] stupid. Seriously [censor] you you [censor] and now I'm adding words to this stupid review so you [censor] will take notice.

Marvin_3rd Aug 31, 2016

I've been to a number of different Burger King's and they offer a great service to where you can ask for your food to be prepared fresh. Well I ordered my usual Big Fish meal fresh. I waited and as I waited for my meal to be ready, I noticed that the order was ready but as the employee tempted to give me my food the one behind the counter said something making the employee with my food turn around. As I wait in my car for her she turns back around with a strange smile on her face. I immediately look at my big fish nothing seemed wrong until I get home and ate some fries. The fries has been completely covered in salt as if they opened a few packs of salt and just dropped them on my FRIES!!! If you eat there and ask for your food fresh check your fries b/c it might have a lil more extra salt not to your liking!!!

• Kc
    kclou Aug 22, 2016

My family came to eat at this Burger King in St. Louis on July 23rd. We've never have had a problem with Burger King before but we did with this one.

We were in line getting ready to order and man came up to the counter said he has been waiting 10 mins for his order and he had just ordered a whopper meal. The girl working the registers didn't do much to help him and the manager had to step in to help. They did have whoppers made and ready to go and the person filling order didn't put the order out. The manager did get the order to the man but was not good at listening to the man. The man told him what he ordered but the manager kept ask him if he wanted cheese and the man kept telling he just wanted his order since he had told him what he ordered and paid for.

When got to order the girl running the registers was trying to take two orders for multi-person families on two different registers at the same time. She would get one person's order from one party and then get one order from another party and go back and forth. She didn't get very far and she ended up getting confused on the orders fast. After the Manager got done dealing with the Man that got his whopper order late he stepped in to help. He had to clear out bother orders and both parties had to start over. My family got up there the manager took our order. He still was not listening very well. One of my family members ordered just a fish sandwich and just a medium sized water and looking at the ticket right after the order he put her down for a Medium sized fish sandwich meal. Then handing us our cups he handed us four medium sized cups and 2 small. When there should have been just two medium cups for our whole family. The manager for each meal that was ordered kept asking if they wanted cheese on even if it was something that normally didn't have cheese. Got a little annoying. We got the food as we ordered it was done in a reasonable amount of time.

The fountain where we filled drinks was out of medium lids and was low on everything else and looked like that area hadn't been cleaned in awhile. The front was busy trying to keep up with the lunch rush and the getting behind and taking orders so we just dealt without lids for the moment. Assuming that somebody would be out soon to refill them. We found our seats and after a little bit we found that little black ants were all over the wall near the windows we were sitting. We look around more closely in the area around our tables and there was dust and dead bugs on the ledges on the wall and upper ledge of the seats. The floors look dirty they look swept recently but needed to be scrubbed bad. As we were getting done there was a worker that came out to sweep the floor he swept in an area where there was no customers sitting. He walked right by the soda fountain where there was no lids. After finishing the little area he swept he sat down and didn't look like he was going to do anything else til customers were gone in area were there were at least a several customers all the time. We got up to leave and refilled our cups on the way out. We found the overstock lids in the cabinet underneath. The whole time the worker watch us do this and didn't get up to do his job. We needed to go to the restroom but didn't want to see what condition they were in. Some majoring cleaning needs to be done and the manager needs to listen or be replaced.

• Ne
    Neverletyo Aug 19, 2016

Yesterday I took my 3 children to Burger King for lunch and to let them play as a treat for getting school done in a timely manner. Of course, crowns were set out at every table and as I waited for our order my kids (ages 4, 6 and 8) all went and got crowns. Man was I surprised when I sat down next to them only to discover the crowns were advertising a movie that is totally inappropriate for kids! Since my kids know nothing about this movie I did not take the crowns away, but truly feel that it is in very bad taste to use something like the crowns, that is primarily for your younger clientele, to promote a movie that is so blatantly inappropriate for that age group. I hope that your company uses better judgement in the future and we will not be going back to a BK until this promotion has ended.

• Kr
    Kringer Aug 19, 2016

Why is it Berger King charging individually for items that is inclusive of a Value Meal? Your Value Meal comprises of a medium POP: a small FRY and a Whopper or whatever the Sandwich is. I visited one of the location in Palatine Illinois and order two different value and notice that the Pop was rang-up individually for 1:49 my total was 6.87 that is over charging if after I call and was told that the value meal total before tax was 5:15. This seem to be a regular practice and a lot of us do not check our receipt to see that over charging. This should be corrected.I should be refunded for the over charge or be compensated.

• Es
    Esther Bilello Aug 18, 2016

I purchased a ham egg and cheese croisssanwich for breakfast on 4/10/2010. Half way through eating my sandwich my mouth suddenly became very hot and began to burn. I removed the top of my sandwich to find what appeared to be Jalapeno pepper seeds on my eggs. I find this very concerning mainly because they don't serve anything at breakfast that contains Jalapenos and when I arrived at the store I was the only person in the restaurant.
    So, if I was the only person in the restaurant it's not like they where really busy and just accidently got some Jalapeno juice on my sandwich. It seems to me that it was done intentionally. So I took the remainder of my breakfast and threw it in the trash and walked out.
    I will surely think twice about eating at that particular Burger King again!

Esther B.

• Th
    ThaddeusR Aug 17, 2016

If you speak anything close to how you write then they probably don't understand what you ordered.

• Ju
    judy w wilson Aug 17, 2016

Emailed a compliant to the manager orowner at location. Have not had any reply. This store gives poor service every day I go there. They pull me and my frieds up in there drive up.Some of ny friends stopped going I will to soon.

• Fr
    fred flintson Aug 15, 2016

What did you expect, your ordered fast food.

• Wb
    WbSurfer Aug 15, 2016

Did you contact the store about a refund ? I've never had a problem
    getting a refund or replacement @ BK.

• Yi
    Yimen Aug 15, 2016

The chicken garden salad was rotten! Meat was over cooked and the lettuce was sour. The smell wasn't right and after one bite I threw it in the trash! It was "to go" so I wasted $5.13. I can't believe Burger King would sell nasty food like this salad.

• Da
    DAWWN Aug 10, 2016

This store is a threat if ur not black they call discrimination. . . This store is all black and they don't like it when u question the way ur food is made don't try 2 fix it they just tell u 2 go 2 another store they won't give ur money back and ur food looks like rubber the food look like it came out of there waist bucket
    They all dress like there gangsters the store is never clean they talk 2 u like ur a joke
    Even the manager needs better people skills call the police 2 at lest get my money back they laugh at me and told me 2 go 2 another store. . .
    I should be able 2 go 2 the store closes 2 my house

John1982 Aug 08, 2016

First off, if this letter is not a load of bull I am sorry. But here is a little reason for my skepticism. Your mom is 70 correct? Well then that would make you at least around 20 in most cases, unless she had you at a really old age. For someone who I am guessing is at least around 20, get a damn English teacher cause your grammar is terrible. And no one with a right mind would ever demean an old lady who is blind to their face. So this complaint is either false or you are exaggerating the hell out of it. You shouldn't be aloud on a computer cause it just makes you sound stupid. Bottom line is, practice your grammar.

madshantel Aug 08, 2016

i took my mother to burking who is blind and when she walk up to to the people make older they called her nast and drity she is 70 old she was hurt the boss didt do nothing i was more mad because can a 70 old women get treat like this why

• In
    indianapolis122 Jul 26, 2016

Yes, i just had the worse experience with a lady and she could care less about anything. I got cosiantwhich and she gave me a buiscuit i went nack around she said they didnt have any of the bread thats all they have. I told her it wouldve been nice to known that I wouldve went to another BK i do not like their buiscuits at all. She said whatever she didnt care and shut the window so i sat there managr walked up was just as bad i got both names and reported them... I have so much trouble with the one by my house after this i will no longer go.

• Mr
    Mr.Patrick Jul 26, 2016

Absolutely the WORST customer service ever. The only reason half the facility was clean was because they had it blocked off, making it impossible to find a clean seat. I asked an employee, who was leaning against they wall, if they could please clean a table for me to sit and eat...it was far to much trouble for me to ask them to do their job! I left and ate in the park across the street after attempting to let the manager on duty know that there wasn't enough seating, again a waist of time...she to could not be bothered by customer interaction. I ordered a soda without ice...didn't get what I ordered. I ordered a chicken sandwich...burnt and rubbery. This particular store deserves to fail, but unfortunately it won't because of its prime location and unsuspecting tourist that will patron this location.

• Li
    LINAHARIRI Jul 21, 2016

On Friday June 4th, 2010 at 4:25pm I went to Burger king with my kids to get food with my kids. A lady took our order and while we were waiting for our food a hipanic lady was getting our food ready a black lady runs into her and start cursing at her. They were fighting behind the counter and throwing food at each other. The manager and the cook staff were trying to separate them no one was able to separate the. They were cursing and i had my kids with me. We left and we did not get our food and i paid for the food. I did not want my small kids to see worse what they saw. The manager should have called right away the police instead of was trying to separate them.

• Wh
    whoosquooz Jul 19, 2016

I had to go inside to order lunch while breakfast was still being serving.
    Place smelled like perfumed Indian [Native American] spunk!
    Food tasted the same or worse. I can still smell it at the end of the day and I've washed my clothes and taken a bath.
    Can't take a picture of the air quality...use to occasionally get similar smells from all other store employees at the drive through. I'm not going back!!! Breathing and eating those smells is torture for me...since I continue to smell it for days after ward.

• Ii
    II Very Mad Woman Jul 19, 2016

look kid, it souds like you have been to this place more than once you must like because you keep takin your @$$ back. and what is wrong with the way Native americans smell. they have that right they were here long before any of your family member even knew the earth was round...dont be a biget. it you dont like the quality of service at an establishment then you leave. you dont have to be nasty about it. these people work hard to feed their families like your parents do or did.

• Je
    Jessica L Jul 13, 2016

I went to Burger King last Thursday to get my family some food, I am a business owner, full time student, full time single mother and have little time. I ordered food for all of us only to discover when I got home that I was shorted a Whopper. I was of course upset, I had kids to put to bed, homework to do, and it was getting late. I called the store I went to and spoke to a manager who told me they were going to write down my name and when I had a chance to come back and they would replace the burger at no charge. This evening I had parent teacher confrences and needed to grab something quick, I was going to grab some food as well as the replacement burger, however when I went to the store I was told that I had to have my receipt. Really? After a week, AND I was not told that?! So, I requested the corporate number for Burger King and was given a local number to the LOCAL Burger King!!!

• Fr
    FRED BLEVINS Jul 12, 2016

OLD EGG & SAUSAGE BISQUIT WAS MICROWAVED. WAS RUBBERY. WORST BREAKFAST EVER HAD

• Ji
    Jim4 Jul 12, 2016

YouBetter - please note that I wouldn't be searching for a complaint site if the vendor had actually provided a receipt. I was lucky to get much of anything from this branch. I avoided BK for over 10 years because of their lack of english skills and bad food. This was my brief return for a simple breakfast. I know better now and won't make that mistake again.

• Yo
    YouBetter Jul 12, 2016

Burger King varies from location to location. With each receipt there is a toll free number where you can go and answer survey question about that particular store. I suggest you do the survey and rate them honestly. You could also call the store and tell the manager your experience.

• Ji
    Jim4 Jul 12, 2016

Ordered the Breakfast at 6:30AM on Monday 11/8. Hash browns, or whatever they're called, were cold, sandwich was luke warm. Coffee was good.

• St
    steve montie Jul 12, 2016

why is it that all burger king comercials say you can have it your way but wenever you ask for sausce for a burger they tell you no they dont have enough went to burger king this morning bought 3 buck doubles that are great with zesty sauce i asked for 3 i was told no i even offerd to pay for them and was still told no maneger was an absolute ###

• Bu
    burger king Jun 22, 2016

my motherinlaw worked for b king for 23 yrs she was going to retire in 3 yrs she got fired this week for a so called dirty milkshake machine some gratitude b kibng displayed for all he ryears of service she used to wlak to work when she ha dno car in her 60s she then got car gave ohte remployees free rides to b king she workrd any shift wen t in on day off too i will neve reat at b king again

• 50
    50calmike Jun 22, 2016

McDonalds does not read complaint boards, you need to talk to the manager. Typically, they will make it right, somehow. If not, then you need to call corporate HQ, they will definitely get it straight. Does no good for your situation this morn, but they will give you free coupons or some such.

• Ta
    tanya wright Jun 22, 2016

ransid old moldy icedtea(i still have it, i didnt go back, because i live 25 mikes outside of town!)

i orered 5 sausaue biscuits ( i was short by one), large dr pepper, and iced tea about 5:00 a.m.

I rarely have nothing bad to say about service and never with quality with your company...till now.
    i asure you the tea was bad enough for me to take the time to complain

• Gl
    Gladys Clifton Jun 22, 2016

I purchased a cup of iced tea for my grandson (8 yrs. old) this morning at the Burger King located in Center Plaza, Boston, Ma. and at the bottom of the cup it appears that someone used a pen to draw ink lines. He finished the product before we noticed this. My cup did not have these markings and I am concerned about the health issue of this matter. You can contact me at [protected].

john .v Burke Jun 17, 2016

The woman at the counter refused to take my valid coupon and was extremely rude to me. It was a valid coupon for a free Whopper. In addition she would not even take my order but kept interrupting me and would not even let me finish my order. This store used to have exceptional products but it has changed management and is one sorry piece of service if there ever was one. I will not go back to eat there ever again.

• St
    Steenetrick Jun 16, 2016

why didn't you just give them the $20 bill in the first place? is there any need to be such an annoying, stubborn [censor]?

• Bi
    Billathome Jun 16, 2016

I went to Burger King with my daughter this evening and ordered a meal for both of us inside. I gave the attendant a Burger King gift card with $3.97 on it and order a meal worth $10.61. When she saw I was short on the card the asked for the remainder and I gave her a $20.00. She gave me $9.39 back as change and I complained that it was not the right change. She called he manager to straighten it out because she couldn't figure out what had gone wrong. I did not know that the person who came up to work it was the manager. This person got really upset when I started asking for the manager or at least someone who could count. She tried to give me my $20 back and chase me out of the store at which time I started to call the police to settle this or get my money back. She got really flustered and screamed at me what do you want. All I wanted was the $3.97 that you took off my card back, she refused to let me order food or pay for my order and eat in peace so my daughter and I left. I usually come in every morning on the way to work and have never had a problem but I will never come back here again and I will encourage the 135 employees that work for me not to either.

Sabster1011 Jun 15, 2016

Ugh, I can agree. When im off work my stupid ### manager calls me like three times to come into work..Keep in mind I already work 5 shifts a week and im supposed to be part time. Pretty friken lame. :/

• Wa
    wanda herrington Jun 15, 2016

July 24th, 2008 at approx. 8:30 pm I went by the restaurant drive-thru. There wasn't anyone in front of me until I got to the drive thru. I ordered a crispy chicken sandwich, thats all. There were 5 cars already pulled up waiting and there were only 7 people in the whole restaurant and they were already eating. 4 of the cars that were already parked & 1 that came after me got their food & left. I finally got out of my car and went in, I knew it had been at least 15 minutes. When I walked in the young girl that was at the counter said to the mgr. that the lady (me) was here and it had been 18 minutes. The Mgr. said she doesn't want you, she wants ME. The 7 customers inside were through eating & left, the person in the other car that was waiting before me came in also. The Mgr. keep complaining about her shift, the communication gap, people needed to talk & on & on. She never said 1 word to me. I asked the young girl if they had even cooked my sandwich, the Mgr. said no to the young girl, not me. So I asked the young girl if I could AT LEAST get my money back & I told her I wasn't upset w/her, so she asked the Mgr. if I could have my money back. The Mgr. was still complaining about other things and walked into the drive thru area still complaining. I stood there for a few more minutes and finally leaned over the counter so I could see the Mgr & asked her if I could get my money back. She finally walked in & gave me my money and was still complaining about whatever. She never said 1 word to me. Not I'm sorry, nothing, just kept complaining and again not 1 word to me. When I left the lady behind me walked up & was asking the same questions. The ladies car was pulled up and parked before me. There was still not 1 customer in the restaurant. The service was bad, but the Mgrs. attitude was the worst I have ever encountered. I drove by last night July 29th, 2008 about 5:30 on my way home & noticed there were 4 cars pulled up & parked. I have been to this restaurant for many many years & it was horrible.

• Gi
    ginnierae Jun 15, 2016

Why are employees harassed if they call off, receiving two to three phones a day, day and night checking on employees. They have other employees calling and checking also. This should not be allowed. Managers should call once. What can be done. This store is very bad about harassment. Thank You!

Employee.

• Bh
    B Hammers Jun 15, 2016

Went to the burger king #17400, ticket no 0444, on Saturday evening at 7:47pm, ordered two jr whoppers, 2 small fries, and a large sprite. Came back to the hotel and my wife discovered a animal paw nail in her burger when she bit into it. Contacted the manager on duty Kimberly and she said she would check the sandwiches to see if there were anymore animal parts in other sandwiches. How do you check other sandwiches and then why should you have to???

• Sl
    sl89 Jun 10, 2016

I ordered a Breakfast Bacon, Egg, Cheese Croissant and only got 1 piece of Bacon on it
    I went thru the Drive up, was on my way to work, didn't have time to go back to talk to a manager
    Can you resolve this problem for me? I was there on a business, so I won't be back to that BK!

• Co
    CommonSense Jun 07, 2016

Oh get over it Miss Gultch.
    Not everyone is as repressed as you apparently are.

• Tb
    T bob Jun 07, 2016

Burger King's new commercial ad promoting Spongebob kid meals is very inappropriate. The reference of rear ends (square) and a rap song about "booty" is surely not suited for the ages of children who watch spongebob. What is this teaching our kids? Don't these ads get screened by moral individuals? I would guess that they are ignoring there own second thoughts about airing an ad like this! They need to exercise a little conservative thought here!