[Resolved] Breville Group — breville iron easy glide 1800w
I bought a Breville Iron 5 years ago. I had no problems with it until today when it went on fire as I was ironing. I sustained a burn to my wrist and the iron is burnt out. I was very shaken by this experience and am lucky that I wasn't badly injured. I am attaching photographs of my wrist and the iron showing the burns and where the iron burnt out. I would like to know where I take this matter from here as I would hope that this would not happen to others.
Caroline Kavanagh of Ballyshelin, Bridgetown, Co. Wexford, Ireland. Postal Code Y35 WV88. My phone number is [protected]. Email - [protected]@eircom.net
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Breville Group Complaints & Reviews
- Breville Ikon - Customer Service/Faulty Appliance 
- Breville Customer Services - Bad results 
- Breville - faulty product
- Breville - Breadmaker Model No: Bbm600 - faulty bread mixer
- Breville - Ikon Breville Espresso Machine - Machine makes terrible espresso 
- [Resolved] Breville Group - Mini food processor
- Breville Group - sandwich toaster
- Breville - I am really upset because of their attitude 
- Breville Group - breville coffee grinder lcg350sil
- Breville Group - four slice smart toaster