BrazzersSubscription

I sent a message asking to cancel the subscription but they tryed to charge not only once but twice on to my credit card. The first time 31.13€ and the second 39.99€. I wanted to try the product and it was quite poor, so I'm not interested in it anymore, cancel it NOW please, al cancel the charge attempts. I already sent a complaint in PayPal.

I have attached a picture, from those payments I only accepted the first one.

Thank you.

Subscription

• Updated by basson_aitor · Nov 27, 2017

I want to cancel my subscription to the website. I just wanted the trial and I don't like the site, so I don't want the authomatic month subscription. Cancel it ASAP please.

I was charged a total of 72, 27€ in total, even though I asked to cancel it. I haven't used it. It's impossible to cancel it from the website. No response... I had to report it in PayPal and ask my bank to not accept it. Please cancel it now

Thanks