Bravofly / Bravonext SA — payment charges after declined my cards and make me to book another ticket from another account
I tried to book a flight from London to Osaka Japan, on 7/10/2019 the payment was decline, the amount is£513.12, and i thought my bank account no money on it, and went to try book another flight from my saving account and after that, I spook to the bank to check what happen to my money where goes they said the money go through and if you want to the payment i speak to the company bravonext sa check the company to cancel it
More Bravofly / Bravonext SA Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - bad service 
- Bravofly - very very bad service 
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - my flight was cancelled or not? I want my refund conditions!
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund of cancelled tickets
- [Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund for cancelled ba flight
- Bravofly - worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!! never again!!!
- Bravofly - stay away, it's a scam!