Bravofly / Bravonext SA — unknown charges on our card
I am the Finance Manager of GrowthAfrica Foundation with it's head office in Nairobi Kenya. Our CEO Mr. Johnni Kjelsagaard made a booking for accommodation in September for the trip running between End of September to 2nd of October. The full amount was paid via card as he checked out. Unfortunately, we have two other debits that were done as below:
11th October - $230.06 Description - Bravonext SA Amsterdam - Payment done on 9th October
11th October - $293.95 Description - Bravonext SA Amsterdam - Payment done on 9th October
These two amounts were neither approved nor incurred by him.
Kindly advise what this was about and have the same reversed soonest.
More Bravofly / Bravonext SA Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - bad service
- Bravofly - very very bad service
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - my flight was cancelled or not? I want my refund conditions!
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund of cancelled tickets
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund for cancelled ba flight
- Bravofly - worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!! never again!!!
- Bravofly - stay away, it's a scam!