Braums Ice Cream and DairyFries and Management

I was at the Braums location in Sapulpa Ok tonight what a horrible experience! I should have known when i pulled into the lot and it looked more like a Dumpster than a lot! but i pulled to the Drive Thru and ordered Burgers and 2 large Fries. the person taking my order well if you consider "what else do you want" as a propper way to speak to someone you want their business i guess she was ok. after I paid and pulled up to the window i was asked to pull forward to wait for my order. which i did with not a problem but after over 8 miniutes i recived my order and pulled out... while going up the road tasted a fry and it was so bad i went back. walked inside and told the manager they were not fresh and the answer to this is got was " Lady thats as fresh as they are gonna get" ... to say the least the enraged me and i just dumped them all over her counter and told her she could keep them. I have been working for over an hour trying to contact a district manager but have been told by managers at several stores they are to busy to handle trivial customer issues. As a customer if i am that Trivial they dont need my business.. and please dont give them yours either.