[Resolved] Brad's Dealsgrace and callie designs

D Apr 05, 2018

On March 13 I ordered 2 ankle bracelets via Brad's from the above company. I have not received them and have emailed and phoned the company. No response. I used Paypal. Please advise. I have a transaction number from Paypal and obviously my credit card was charged weeks ago. I would hate to file a complaint with Paypal. I just want the bracelets. I am being bombarded with several emails daily from Grace and Callie trying to sell me more jewelry. Ridiculous.

• Resolution Statement

• Brad's Deals Customer Care's Response · Apr 05, 2018

Hi Debbie, we do not partner with Grace Callie and have not posted deals for ankle bracelets in the past few months. Could this have been an ad you saw on our site or a deal through a different retailer? We Googled Grace Callie and found the number [protected] - is that the phone number you tried?