[Resolved] Brad's Deals — grace and callie designs
On March 13 I ordered 2 ankle bracelets via Brad's from the above company. I have not received them and have emailed and phoned the company. No response. I used Paypal. Please advise. I have a transaction number from Paypal and obviously my credit card was charged weeks ago. I would hate to file a complaint with Paypal. I just want the bracelets. I am being bombarded with several emails daily from Grace and Callie trying to sell me more jewelry. Ridiculous.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Brad's Deals Customer Care's Response · Apr 05, 2018
Hi Debbie, we do not partner with Grace Callie and have not posted deals for ankle bracelets in the past few months. Could this have been an ad you saw on our site or a deal through a different retailer? We Googled Grace Callie and found the number [protected] - is that the phone number you tried?
More Brad's Deals Complaints & Reviews
- Bradsdeals.com - Don't buy from this seller 
- Brad's Deals - Fraudulent business practice
- Brad's Deals - macy’s black friday 
- Bradsdeals.com - They post incorrect info on the website
- [Resolved] Brad's Deals - unauthorized purchases made today - 7 total
- [Resolved] Brad's Deals - fix your system
- Brad's Deals - orders are never delivered
- Brad's Deals - kitchenaid mixer
- www.bradsdeals.com - Seller doesn't provide orders and info
- www.bradsdeals.com - They worked so slow and still no delivery of the order