Brach's / malted fiesta malted milk eggs

United States Review updated:

I bought seven bags. I opened a bag and they were stale. I opened another bag and stale again. The bags have an out-date of October 29, 2019 with this above the out-date 8J30AR31100 and this below. 179925. It is a 6.5oz bag. What do I do with all the bags I bought? They all have the same out-date. They were purchased at Fry's grocery store (Kroger's).

Charlene Collins
9319 E. Kayenta Dr.
Tucson, Arizona 85749

[protected]

• Updated by Charlene Collins, Feb 24, 2019

Why is it I don't get a response? I love malted milk eggs and don't know what to do with the stale ones that I bought. Will they be replaced with fresh ones?

• Updated by Charlene Collins, Feb 24, 2019

I wait for Easter every year. That is the only time when Brach's puts. Out Malted Milk Eggs. I bought seven packages this year, opened one and the malted milk eggs were stale. I opened another bag and the malted eggs were stale in that bag too. Do I dare open another bag? Do I bring them back to Fry's where I bought them? The out date is October 0f 2019.
    Charlene Collins

Ch
Feb 27, 2019

Comments

• Ri
      4th of Mar, 2019

Look forward to um every year.. just bought 3 bags of the new ones... round, smaller, a distinctively different shell and wow they suck. why mess with something that was perfect. Whatta loss.

21st of Mar, 2019

I bought 3 bags of Brach's Malted Milk Eggs with an expiration date of 12/09/19. Almost every piece of candy in each bag was stale. These only show up around Easter and are by far my favorite candy. The numbers on the last bag are
    BL12AR21100, best by 12/09/19 followed by the numbers 179929. I am so disappointed as they are hard to find. And I agree with the guy above...they are somewhat different and not quite as good as I had anticipated.

Marsha Hogan