Brach'smaple nut goodies recipe change fail

B

Like so many others, I am not a fan of the new recipe. They are hard to chew and the coating is different. So disappointing. I hope you go back to the old recipe, this is terrible. My Dad got me hooked on them as a kid. I always think of him when I snack on them.I can hear him saying, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" from the spirit world... Brach's... come on... ugh. :/

• Ru
    Ruth Rentschler Feb 22, 2021

2/222021 about 4 days ago my husband brought me a surprise from a Sunshine Store in MN. 2- 7 oz. bags of Brach's Maple Nut Goodie/; I was excited, ripped bag right open. They are NOT outdated OX17BB182 Best By 06/17/2021 on bag. Both from same # and expiration date.

So disappointed in your Maple Nut Goodies. So hard I CANNOT chew or even suck them soft enough to chew. Coating does not taste same either.

I am NOT returning them(postage would be too expensive) plus I don't have the receipt.

Just send me a refund for the purchase price. Won't be purchasing again.

I read all the above complaints-guess no one can chew/eat them.

Ruth Rentschler 809 West Park Street Spring Valley, MN 55975
    [email protected]

I expect a reply ASAP and the refund of the purchase price.

I also don't like that you eliminated the jelly candies that came in the Bridge Mix. Send me some of those, too

• Bb
    Bbomb May 05, 2019

I have tried two bags in about a year. Both were hard as a rock and coating thin and tasteless. I have been a fan since childhood, but now I've wasted my money!

• Ro
    Robert Wall Jul 23, 2018

Yall have managed to ruin the only sweet that I have loved since being a child. My family has voted on the punishment for He/She that let this happen, please step foward!! OFF WITH THEIR HEAD !!!

• Na
    Nathan Fair Jul 19, 2018

This new recipe I horrible!!! If I wanted a Jaw Breaker I'd buy a Jaw Breaker!!!

AnotherDisatisfied CUSTOMER Jul 02, 2018

Thought it was just my bad luck. About broke a tooth. Remember New Coke? New isn't always bettet.

• Na
    Nancy Dave McQuillen Jun 05, 2018

I got a BIG PACKAGE of Maple Nut Goodies at Wal-Mart in May at California and was so anxious to eat the whole bag because I love them. But the KICKER was it was so hard and very bad tasting. SO DISSAPPOINTED. I hope you will find the problem why it is not like it use to be.
    Disappointed customer,
    Nancy

• Ef
    Efuller Jan 31, 2018

Totally agree!!! Been a big fan of these pretty much my whole life. Always got these in my kits when in Vietnam, now my wife and I buy them especially when traveling to snack on. Now they will break your teeth! Never will buy again unless you convert back to the old fashion way, sometimes new and exciting is not the best.