Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Candy Corn was posted on Nov 10, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 551 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews, Page 24

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Bought some Maple Nut Goodies yesterday and was so disappointed, when I bit, or rather tried to bite into my treat. I was met with the stalest candy I think I ever encountered in my life and I am 62, My splurge ended up being a big dud! All my wonderful memories of this candy as a child has been replaced with this STALE candy memory. I always thought of Brach's as a very reputable company and was really surprised to see so many complaints and them being about my treasured candy.

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

We bought a 20 OZ. bag of Brach's Maple Nut Goodies for $3.69 at Menard's in Cherryvalley, IL on June 17, 2017. They are not refresh----hard and almost broke my tooth. They sure aren't like what I remember them from years past. You have a freshness guarantee, so I thought I would let you know. Even though the stamped date shows:
    Best By: 12/22/2017 with a code #7C24BB183.
    The UPC label is #[protected] 5.
    They don't seem fresh to me. I would appreciate your input. Would be happy for a "fresh" bag or a refund if they are all so hard.

Thank you so much for caring!

Brach'smaplenut goodies

I purchased 3, 4 ounce bag of Maplenut goodies at the Dollar General store in Edmonton Kentucky yesterday. The expiration date is January 9, 2018. They were all stuck together and melted. They were very gooey and hard to eat. They also tasted stale. I went back into the store to purchase more but the other bags all felt the same way.

Gina Rowe
      2311 Greensburg Rd.
      Edmonton, KY 42129

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I just bought a bag of Maple Nut Goodies, a treat to myself every now and then because I try not to overindulge too much. However, when I do- my husband knows, to bring a bag from the store to surprise me with these candies. They are also my dad's favorite! However, when I tried to bite into one- I noticed that they were very hard! The outer maple coating had changed too. Please change it back. I thought I had bought an expired package. I do hope I can receive some sort of answer or feedback as to what the Brach brand has decided to do. thanks, Amy

Brach'smaple nut goodies

On July 11th I purchased a 20 oz. bag of Maple nut goodies from a local Menards store. Upon opening them up and tasting them I really believe they are very old and have been sitting on the shelf for quite some time. They were very hard to bite into and the outside seems like it was melting. The bar code on the bag is [protected]. The Best by date is 02/12/2018. I am sending the email because I saw the guarantee label on the back and just thought you should know about it. I would just like to have a full refund for my purchase. Thanks so much for your time.

On july 8, 2017 I purchased a 20oz bag of maple
            Nut goodie from menards. When I arrived home and attempted to eat them. They were as hard as bricks. I was unable to eat them, and wasted my hard earned money. This is the third time this has happen to me. Freshness is not guaranteed. I would appreciate it if this was made good. If not I will not buy this product again as it is not edible.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Just purchased a 4 oz bag of Maple Nut Goodies today July 10, 2017 about 4:30 time now is 5:14. I just opened this bag and this is the worst I have ever tried to eat. They taste stale and hard as a brick. I am 52 years old and have eaten this candy all my life but if this is the quality Brach's intends to produce from now on I will not purchase anything else. I only spent $1.00 plus tax but if enough $1.00 are not spent buying Brach's products they may get the message.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I bought the 14 oz bag of Maple Nut Goodies on July 3rd, 2017 at the Wal-Mart in Massillon Ohio. I opened the bag the very next day, and they were as hard as a rock. I couldn't even eat them because you couldn't even chew them. The bag says that they are supposed to be good until February 2018 and I opened them on July 4th, 2017, the very next day after buying them. It was very disappointing. 😞

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

We have purchased several packages of the Maple Nut Goodies at Menard and they are soft on the outside and extremely hard in the center. We like the flavor but not the very hard centers.
                  The latest package was purchased [protected] [protected]:25AM and the cost was $.98 plus 6.5% sales tax.
                  A refund pay be sent to : Ronald Hexum, 3810 east Diable Circle, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. Thank you.

• Updated by ron hexum · Jul 09, 2017

Soft outside, very hard inside.

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

I purchased 6- 4oz bags of Brach's Maple Nut Goodies from Freds Dollar Store on July 8, 2017. Product code #[protected]. Each bag is labeled with code 6L22BB182. Best by 09/21/2017. The caramel is soft and greasy while the nut portion is like a piece of gravel. These are totally uneditible and not up to the standard of the Brach's Maple Nut Candies I have enjoyed throughout the years. I paid a $1.00 per package plus tax for a total of $6.56. Please refund this amount or replace product with good merchandise. I will be glad to return the 6 packages to you if you will provide a prepaid U.P.S. shipping label or some other means to return them to you at your expense. Please acknowledge with a reference number as soon as possible.

Regards

Roger D. Reynolds
                    4186 Kimball Ave.
                    Memphis, TN 38111
                    [protected]
                    Email : [protected]@comcast.net & [protected]@comcast.net

Brach's — maple nut goodies

I have purchased two bags of maple but goodies from a dollar general store in Ashland Ky. These candies have...

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a bag of nut goodies and normally the outer coating is hard and the inside is soft but for some reason these are soft on the outside and hard in the center never had them like this. The date is good. This is the second bag I bought this way . I love these candies so it was disappointing. Maybe you have changed the recipe not sure but I hope not. Hopefully this was just a bad batch.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a 20 oz. bag with a best buy 12/22/2017. I paid $4.99 for the bag. When I opened them they were so stale I thought I would break my teeth trying to eat one. So I said, OK one bad one in the bag. So far I have tried about 5 and they are all old and stale. Quite a disappointment I must say. Even my husband refuses to eat them. So here I sit with this big bag minus about 5 and no one wants them. I checked the date on the bag and thought all was good. They were purchased at a store Tuesday Morning and they had many bags, I would say at least 15 bags of these Maple Nut Goodies. Maybe they are all stale or I purchased a bad bag. I paid by Debit Card and do not have the receipt. Tuesday Morning key Code appears to be 1852061 and say compare at $6.99. I still have the bag. I am requesting either a refund of $4.99 plus tax or better yet a fresh bag of Maple nut Goodies.

Brach'sbrachs maple goodies

I had purchased 2 bags of these candies at a family dollar in Oscoda Michigan.
                          Later in the evening when I went to snack on them . I opened the first bag and the candy was so hard I thought I was going to break my teeth. I thought wow so I opened the other bag thinking that I just got a bad bag and the same thing with the 2nd bag. the candie was so hard I couldnt even eat it. so then I looked at the date and the date states, they are good thru 01/17/2018 on both bags.
                          So needless to say I did not get to enjoy my candie. both bags were put in the trash.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Purchased a 4 oz. bag at Dollar General on 7/3/17. The expiration date is 01/17/18. The candy is so hard I can't chew it. It is hard enough that I'm afraid I will break a tooth! I bought a bag about a month prior (at a different store) that was also inedible. I thought I had just gotten a stale bag that time but obviously there is a problem with the candy. I would hope to be refunded for this.

Brachsmaple nut goodies

I just recently bought 3 bags of this candy on 07/01/2017 from the Dollar General. I didn't realized that this candy was hard and tasteless. It doesn't expire until next year, on 01/08/2018, but it's hard as a rock. I am very disappointed in this purchase. Yes I want a refund and who ever making this candy needs to check it before it's sent out to the stores.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I bought 2 bags of these n both bags were so hard and no taste. They were disgusting. I have bought these candies before and never had a complaint. Don't know what the deal is but at this point these are no longer my favorite. I don't like chocolate so these were always my go to. What in the world happened??? They are not the freshness that you guarantee. The best by sell date is 11/28/2017.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

We bought a bag of maple nut goodies on the way home 2months ago. They were from dollar general, and was so hard that I broke my whole bottom tooth down to the gum. I did not think much one bad bag out of???, sold.
                                  My boyfriend just bought a 14oz bag dated good until2/17/2018. We opened the bag and pulled out some pale candies. Again we can not eat them they are hard as rocks and have a horrible after taste.

These candies are our favorites, but we are afraid to waste our money on any more.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased the maple nut goodies on 6/26/17 from the Dollar Tree Store. I thought I was getting a fresh bag and the bag that I purchased was stale. I started to eat the candies but it is awful. The cost of the 4oz bag was $1.00. I like this candy and I always like it when it is fresh.

So I would like you to make the product good again. It is a candy that is nice and soft and good when you want something not too sweet but sweet enough and once I got it I was disappointed.

Thank you for your time and attention to this issue.

Brach'sbrach's maple goodies

Today on [protected] I bought a 20 oz. bag of Brachs Maple Goodies from Menards-Ralston 7337 L St.
                                      Omaha, NE 68127
                                      [protected]:03PM 3309
                                      Ref# [protected] Price was $3.69
                                      I request a refund for a stale, hard as rocks candy or a replacement only if the issue has been resolved. Looks to me like there are numerous complaints about the Maple Goodies. I was so looking forward to the once upon a time very enjoyable candy.
                                      I do not the capability to attach documents, such as photos, invoices. Only by mail. My email is: [protected]@aol.com
                                      My name is: Teri Cudaback
                                      4532 S. 62nd Ave.
                                      Omaha, NE 68117
                                      No phone #
                                      Thank you.

1 Response
                                        • Tc
                                          TCC03 Jun 26, 2017

Wow, something is wrong with these candies. I am in Texas, purchased 2 bags from Walgreens drug store and BOTH bags were STALE and HARD AS A ROCK!