Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Candy corn was posted on Oct 13, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 549 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews, Page 26

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I bought two bags and I am afraid to open the other bag because the bag I have already opened is really crunchy like peanut brittle and the outside coating is kind of sticky. I love those candies but I have never been as disappointed as I was with this bag. You did not change the candy on purpose; did you? How can I get some fresh Maple Nut Goodies?

• Al
      Alma Jennings Jul 13, 2017

I purchased two bags of Brach's maple nut goodies last week. They were both very sticky and no crunch on the inside. Expiration date was 1/8/18. I thought it was a freak thing so I purchased three more today. Same thing, very sticky and no crunch. The flavor was there but freshness was nothing like they usually are. These were all kind of gummy. The number on this is 7D10BB183 Please let me hear from you as this is my favorite candy... Alma Jennings, PO Box 407, Danbury, Texas 77534

Brach'smaple nut goodies

These are my wife's favorite. I purchased 2 bags at the Dollar General last weekend 5-21-17. My wife said they tasted stale. I looked at the best buy date and it was 08/19/2017. Production code 6K19BB182. UPC # [protected].
    Our contact info is as follows
    Brad & Sheila Pervell
    510 Jackson Ave
    Cape Canavetal FL 32920
    714.612.0814
    [protected]@gmail.com

What other stores carry this item in our area?

Thanks so much

Brad Pervell

Brach's — brach's maple nut goodies

I bought 2 bags at Dollar Tree. I got it home and it was really different and neither me nor my kids could...

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

Hey there my name is Jennifer Leadbetter and im a HUGE fan of the Maple Nut Goodies from way back. Ive always Loved them but unfortunately I have recently purchased a bag of maple nut goodies from phillips 66 in High Ridge MO, and they were harder than glass. So hard that it caused my tooth to jam and become lose.. But my Love for your maple nut goodies is strong and I dare to purchase another bag of maple nut goodies, From a different store, 30 miles away at a Dollar General in Cedar HIll MO, and the candy was disguisting and harder than glass... please answer my questions of why this is? and that can I get me some good Maple Nut Goodies sent to my address now cuz this is ridicules, ... please and thankyou and God Bless

Jennifer Leadbetter 9550 Rainbow Acres
      Dittmer 63023
      [protected]

• Do
          Donna Dyal Aug 14, 2018

23 oz package
          Paid 4.99
          Expire 1/2019
          Product is dry and chalky
          Refund requested

I wish to add that I detest the taste and texture of the above product and I especially detest the process to contact the Brachs customer service department

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

I bought a 20 ounce bag of Maple Nut Goodies on 5/22/17 with a best by: date of 11/24/17 and they were so hard I could not bite into them. I have purchased this item many times over the years and have never had any problems with the product. This item was purchased at a Menard's Store in Wichita, Ks and I live in Newton, Ks so when I tried to eat the candy I was very disappointed in this bag.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

So disappointed in the change in Brach's Maple Nut Goodies. Over several months, I have purchased five 7 ounce bags of the candy and threw each bag away after eating one or two pieces. The outer shell was soft and damp feeling and the inside was hard and difficult to chew instead of the hard outer shell and chewy inside that Maple Nut Goodies have had for years. The two bags that I bought today will be thrown away because no one wants to eat them. The candies were purchased at WalMart and at Walgreen's. They were not past the expiration date.
          The numbers on the bags that were purchased at Walgreen's on 5/22/2017 are: 7B22BB183 Best By: 11/22/2017.

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

Today -- 5/19/2017 I purchased a bag of the above and am VERY DISAPPOINTED ... the candy is HARD and STALE and I nearly broke a tooth trying to chew one ... the following is on the right back lower corner of the bag ; 7B01BB182 Best by : 11/01/207 . I purchased this candy at Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. -- store# 3790 257 East Barnett Rd., Suite 100, Medford, Oregon [protected] ... I have purchased this same candy in the past and it was almost always soft and fresh tasting . I have the bag of candy if you want me to send it to you . Just let me know .

Thank you for your time .

Jim Pringle 4329 Wildwood Drive, Medford, Oregon [protected]

• JKWilliams May 21, 2017

You've posted this 40 times already. Go out and buy a box of Goobers and get over it already

Lyla Bates
                Customer Relations Representative
                Brach Candies
                Nyack, NY

Brachsstar brite peppermints

I purchased a bag of 315 pieces mints for treat bags for our church elderly ladies for mothers day.
              I had given over half of the bag away before I discovered the candy did not have the strong mint flavor that they usually have. There was too many gone to return to the Walmart in Laplace, LA 70068.
              The batch is 7a27vr1061.
              What can be done to resolve this matter?
              Sincerely
              Lea Wilson
              113 Warwick Street
              Laplace LA 70068 / home phone/ [protected] cell/ [protected]
              Email [protected]@yahoo.com

Brachsmaple nut goodies

My daughter purchased a 4 oz bag of Maple Nut Goodies with the code of 7B01BB182 --Best By 11/07/17 on the bag ..The candy is nothing like this same candy has been . The outer covering is gummy and sticky, while the inside is chewy, not crunchy as I expected it to be .
                This is the biggest disappointment because everyone knows that if they bring a bag of Maple Nut Goodies to me, they have brought my favorite . But no more . My daughter gave these to me as part of my Mothers Day present . I will advise them not to bring anymore .
                I hope you can fix this, whatever it is that has changed your candy .

Respectfully,
                Bernice Thompson

Brachsmaple nut goodies

I purchased a small bag of Brach's Maple Nut Goodies on 5/15/17 at a local Dollar General Store. Usually I am not one to complain about poor quality from a large business because I usually do not expect any better. However, I could not have ever imagined that the day would come that I would think that a better name for Goodies would be Baddies. I have enjoyed this candy most of my life. It is actually the one thing that my dad and I always agreed on when I was younger. He taught me to love this candy. I am only glad he was not around to break his teeth on it today.

Brachsmaple nut goodies

The Maple Nut Goodies have always been one of my favorite candies, however, the last two bags that I bought had to be thrown in the trash. The first bag I thought was maybe old or a bad batch, so I waited a few weeks before buying another and to my disappointment it was the same. It didn't taste the same and the candy was as hard as a rock. Whatever your company did to this candy was not an improvement. Please pull this from the shelves and go back to the original recipe! I can't afford to keep throwing money in the trash!

Brach's — I purchased a 20 oz bag of your maple nut goodies and they were not fresh.

The bag states roasted peanuts in crunchy toffee with real maple syrup. This bag was soft and not crunchy. I...

Brach's — maple nut goodies

Who is the ### in your R&D department that thought making a recipe change to your Maple Nut Goodies was a...

Brach'smaple nut goodies

After going through much of what everyone else did who has recently had the Maple Nut Goodies, I am so very disappointed in the product. Like another customer, we were given a bag as a gift and I threw it away thinking it was old although the date did not indicate that it was. I bought another bag and had the same experience. The nuts are so hard you can't chew it and the outside coating is too soft. Where can we see on your website a response to these customer complaints. I'd be interested to see Brach's response as to their knowledge the product they are now selling and if they anticipating making a change to the former recipe.

Mammer Jul 06, 2017

Horrible, stupid change, inedible, nasty recipe of Maple Nut Goodies. If you don't go back to the original recipe, you may as well stop making whatever this putrid mess is. Nobody will buy or consume this crap-a-doodle-doo. You have destroyed a long time standard traditional candy.

• Vi
                          vidiot Jun 29, 2017

Well I hope Brach's doesn't go bankrupt over this stupidity. They are horrible... Who wants to eat a rock inside of a little maple cream...NOT I..

• Tj
                          tjgabes May 27, 2017

We will not show your our response.

We will not disclose our secret recipe.

We owe you nothing for a bag you did not purchase and think that you don't need anymore candy anyway, fatso.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I have loved this candy for as long as I can remember. I bought a bag about a month ago and opened it and had to throw it away, due to it being too hard. So, I bought another bag (hoping it was a bad batch from Walmart). Nope, same thing from the grocery store. My favorite candy is now a disappointment. :'(
                        Won't be buying anymore with this hard center. I need my teeth.
                        Unfortunately, if you look up this candy on Walmart.com or any other store. It's bad reviews everywhere. You should return to the original way you made them. You have lots of unhappy, long time customers.

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies.

I splurged on a 20 ounce bag of your Maple Nut Goodies yesterday and was so very disappointed. They are not as flavorful as they use to be and so hard that I could have broken a tooth. I bought them at Menard's in Lancaster Ohio. I do not know how to send a copy of the receipt over the Internet. I would appreciate your refunding my $3.29 to Cheryl Howard, 14933 Mayfair Road, Thornville Ohio 43076. Thank you!

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

In the past two months I have purchased this product. They are not the original goodies that I have had. These are hard, one could break their teeth on them, the outside coating is nasty tasting. They are not good. Please return this product to its delicious self. I have eaten these for years and I will certainly think twice before purchasing another bag.

• Da
                                Danny Freeman May 03, 2017

Maple Nut Goodies is my favorite candy but the last bags my wife purchased for me were so hard they were not edible. The bar code on the packages are [protected]. You guarantee freshness but these were not fresh at all. Please replace them as I usually buy them in bulk packages to carry with me at all times. My name is Danny Freeman and my address is: 2940 Karmen Lane, Poplar Bluff MO 63901. I look forward to hearing from you concerning this complaint. Thank you for your time and concern.

Brach'sbrach*s maple nut goodies

Brach*s Maple Nut Goodies are not so "Goodie" any more. Please go back to the old recipe. The new ones are hard and tasteless, I thought I had gotten a bad bag but, two bags later I realized that was not the case. 3 bags in the trash! Will not buy anymore unless you change back to the original recipe. This product was introduced to me by my Grandmother, it was her favorite candy, I don't think it would be any more. Thank You for your time.

Brach's Candystale marshmallow bunny

I always look forward to the treats from Brachs at Easter time as well as all the holidays. I have never had a problem or been disappointed until now. I purchased a large 8 oz. marshmallow bunny who was advertised to be "Tall and Mighty". Well he turned 0ut to be tall and tough!It was so hard to even bite into and when you finally got a piece it was like chewing gum. I always select your products over the store brand so this is not the usual. Maybe it is the exception for this product. Thanks for having this complaint process as it works well to blow off a bit of steam instead of yelling at an innocent representative on the telephone about a large candy bunny.

Brachs — maple nut goodies - product recipe change

I am another unhappy customer relative to Brachs Maple Nut Goodies. Like many others I have been hooked on...