Menu
BoxOfficeTicketSales Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

BoxOfficeTicketSales
reviews & complaints

www.boxofficeticketsales.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 20 Reviews

BoxOfficeTicketSales Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with BoxOfficeTicketSales at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BoxOfficeTicketSales. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

BoxOfficeTicketSales reviews & complaints 20

Filter reviews by rating
10 reviews
Sort by:

Newest BoxOfficeTicketSales reviews & complaints

8:08 pm EDT

BoxOfficeTicketSales BoxOfficeTicketSales.com Review: A Warning to Buyers

I wanted to do something special for my son's 13th birthday, but as a single mom, I don't have a lot of extra cash lying around. So, I decided to save up and surprise him with tickets to see his favorite band when they came to town. I searched online for the venue's website and found what looked like the real deal. I was so excited to buy the tickets and give my son the best birthday present ever.

But, things didn't go as planned. After I completed the purchase, I received a confirmation email that made me realize I had been tricked. I had unknowingly bought tickets from a third-party website called BoxOfficeTicketSales.com. I had spent $500 on tickets that I thought were legitimate, but now I wasn't so sure.

When I called the number in the email, I was put on hold for what felt like an eternity. Finally, I spoke to a representative who was incredibly rude and unprofessional. She refused to give me a refund, even though I explained that I had been misled. She told me that the tickets were valid and that they were already on their way in the mail. She even suggested that I try to resell the tickets myself if I didn't want them anymore.

I was so frustrated and upset. I had spent hours trying to fix the situation, but nothing seemed to work. In the end, I had to rely on my bank to help me get my money back. It was a huge hassle and a major disappointment.

I learned my lesson the hard way. I will never buy tickets online again, especially from a website like BoxOfficeTicketSales.com. They are not trustworthy and their customer service is terrible. Beware of this company and make sure you only buy tickets from reputable sources.

7:20 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales Warning: Terrible Experience with Ticketing Company - Do Not Use Their Services

This company is a total rip-off. I bought three tickets for a theater in Chicago a few days ago, and today I got an email saying that my "refund was approved" for my tickets. I got another email saying that they couldn't fulfill the purchase because of my billing info. I checked my billing info and it was right, so I called their customer service. I got transferred three times before I got back to the automated answering service, but on the fourth try, I got through. The guy who answered, Hazel, was really rude from the start. I could barely understand him, and he got annoyed when I kept saying "I'm sorry I couldn't hear you." He said that he SOLD MY TICKETS TO SOMEONE ELSE. I was so confused by this and he said "the way that it works is that there are HUNDREDS of people around the world who look for tickets and we cannot guarantee that you will receive them when you purchase them. The person that bought it had their credit card go through so we gave it to him." What?! So they sell tickets to multiple people and whoever's card gets swiped first wins? That's not a business, that's not smart, that's not right. This was the worst experience I've ever had. Don't use their website or any of their services. It's absolute garbage.

6:35 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales BoxOfficeTicketSales Review: Terrible Experience with Unhelpful Customer Service and Mistakes in Ticket Purchase

I recently had an experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales that left me feeling frustrated and taken advantage of. I mistakenly thought that this company was the venue and purchased two tickets for a show in Boston. The total cost was $375, and I admit that I was foolish for not paying closer attention during the transaction.

After the purchase, I began to feel uneasy about the transaction and suspected that something was not right. When I contacted the venue, they informed me that they did not have my name or phone number on file, which made me even more suspicious. I contacted my credit card company to investigate the matter, but unfortunately, they sided with BoxOfficeTicketSales.

When I spoke with the venue again, I discovered that my name was misspelled, and the phone number on file was not even mine. It became clear to me that BoxOfficeTicketSales had made a mistake and caused me a great deal of inconvenience. I had to contact the venue again to see if they would allow me to attend the show.

I reached out to BoxOfficeTicketSales customer service twice, once to request a refund, which they denied, and again to inquire about how I would receive my tickets. The representative informed me that they would send the tickets via email and that I would need to use an application to access them on my phone. This seemed suspicious to me, and the venue confirmed that they do not accept third-party tickets.

To make matters worse, both times I spoke with BoxOfficeTicketSales customer service, they were rude and unhelpful. The last representative I spoke with even yelled at me, which was completely unacceptable.

I want to warn others about my negative experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales. I plan to tell everyone I know, and even strangers, about how terrible this company is and what happened to me. I will also be contacting them to express my dissatisfaction and speaking with my credit card company to see if there is anything else I can do.

In conclusion, I regret using BoxOfficeTicketSales and would not recommend them to anyone. They made a mistake that caused me a great deal of inconvenience, and their customer service was unhelpful and rude. I hope that others can learn from my experience and avoid using this company in the future.

Is BoxOfficeTicketSales legit?

Our verdict: BoxOfficeTicketSales's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate BoxOfficeTicketSales's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

BoxOfficeTicketSales earns 66% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: BoxOfficeTicketSales rated around 66% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

Boxofficeticketsales.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

BoxOfficeTicketSales as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• BoxOfficeTicketSales's website has revealed that it is not properly optimized for search engines. This could be a red flag indicating that the company is attempting to hide its activities from the public.
  • BoxOfficeTicketSales protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to BoxOfficeTicketSales has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to BoxOfficeTicketSales. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales Disappointing Experience with Box Office Ticket Sales: Rude Customer Service and Wrong Tickets

I recently had an experience with Box Office Ticket Sales that left me feeling extremely disappointed. My husband (Rickie Braden) and I purchased tickets for the Charlotte Hornets vs Memphis Grizzly game at the Fed Ex Forum on November 1st. We were excited to attend the event on November 10th and paid a total of $1,098.92 for our tickets.

However, things quickly went wrong when we received a notification email on November 1st to accept the tickets. When we downloaded the app, we realized that the tickets were for the wrong date and location. We immediately called the company on November 5th and November 6th to try and rectify the mistake.

Unfortunately, each representative we spoke to was extremely rude and disrespectful. They kept interrupting us and not allowing us to explain our concerns. It was a frustrating experience, and we were left feeling unheard and disrespected.

Finally, on November 6th, I (Candace Hunter) spoke with a manager named Jessica in the Nebraska office. She was also incredibly rude and kept yelling at me and interrupting me when I tried to ask questions. She told me that it would take 24 to 48 hours to listen to the call and resolve the issue.

After this experience, my husband and I have decided that we will never purchase tickets from Box Office Ticket Sales again. We are requesting a refund for our tickets and for the employee who treated us so poorly to be reprimanded for their behavior.

It's disappointing to see a company treat their customers so poorly. We hope that Box Office Ticket Sales takes steps to improve their customer service in the future.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales Beware of BoxOfficeTicketSales: A Shady Third-Party Ticket Seller

I gotta say, I didn't even mean to go to BoxOfficeTicketSales (boxofficeticketsales.com), but somehow I ended up there. I was trying to buy tickets for a concert at a small theatre in Arlington, TX, and I must have clicked on some ad or banner or something by accident. Next thing I know, I'm getting notifications that I've been charged $249 for two seats! Can you believe that? And the venue was selling them for only $50! And this was for a show in July, mind you, and it's now April and there are still plenty of seats available. So why would anyone use a third-party seller like BoxOfficeTicketSales when you can get the same seats for a quarter of the price from the venue itself?

I don't know how they do it, but it seems like they're either hacking into websites or using some other shady tactics to make sales. Whatever they're doing, it's not on the up-and-up. I would strongly advise against using their services. Even if you do need to buy tickets from a third-party seller, there are plenty of other options out there that operate with more integrity.

And let me tell you, the name "Box Office Ticket Sales" is pretty misleading. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought it was just a link to the venue's own ticket sales page. And to top it all off, they didn't even send me anything with the price I paid on it. I only found out how much I was charged when I looked at my credit card statement. And when I tried to dispute the charges, I got responses from people with names that didn't sound American at all. It's pretty clear that this is an out-of-country group of scammers.

So yeah, I would definitely steer clear of BoxOfficeTicketSales. I wish I had never even accidentally stumbled onto their site. And just a heads up, I can't show you my credit card statement or anything like that, so you'll just have to take my word for it. And for some reason, I kept getting error messages when I tried to upload a picture of their confirmation email. So you'll just have to trust me on this one.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales Box Office Ticket Sales Review: Overpriced and Risky - Don't Use Them!

I recently had an experience with Box Office Ticket Sales when I was trying to purchase tickets for a popular band that I love. The tickets were in high demand and the Ticket Master website crashed, leaving me without any hope of getting tickets. I was frustrated and disappointed, but then I stumbled upon Box Office Ticket Sales.

Their website looked professional and I was able to select my preferred section and row. I was relieved that I could finally get my hands on the tickets I wanted. However, my relief was short-lived when I found out that I had paid 300% more than the actual price of the tickets. It was a huge shock to me, and I felt like I had been taken advantage of.

Despite the high price, I did receive my tickets less than 24 hours before the show, and I was able to sit in the section and row that I had chosen. However, I had an interesting conversation with the person sitting next to me. He had to sell two of his tickets back to Ticket Master because his friends backed out at the last minute. He had never heard of Box Office Ticket Sales and was surprised to see that I had purchased my tickets from there.

This made me realize that Box Office Ticket Sales doesn't actually have any tickets of their own. They just resell tickets that they purchase from other sources. This means that if the original ticket holder decides to attend the event, you may end up without a ticket, even if you paid for it months in advance.

I would strongly advise against using Box Office Ticket Sales. They may seem like a good option when other ticket websites crash, but the high prices and lack of guarantee make it a risky choice. You may end up missing the show you wanted to see, and that's not worth the risk.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales BoxOfficeTicketSales Review: Deceived and Taken Advantage Of

Hey there, I gotta say I was pretty bummed out about my experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales. I sent them a letter about it and I'm still waiting on a response. I mean, I get it, things happen, but I feel like I got taken for a ride.

So, here's the deal. I was trying to get tickets for a concert and Ticket Master's site was down. I knew the show was gonna sell out fast, so I went to BoxOfficeTicketSales instead. I didn't think much of it at the time, but after a few minutes, Ticket Master was back up and running. I checked the price for the same event and it turns out I paid $300 more from BoxOfficeTicketSales for seats that weren't nearly as good. I mean, come on!

To make matters worse, I found out that the tickets I bought were actually from a third party. I'm not even sure what that means, but it doesn't sound good. I even bought insurance, but it's no good to me because I don't have a legit reason to use it for reimbursement. What a waste!

Now, I'm trying to sell the tickets using tickettocash.com, which I think is a partner site with BoxOfficeTicketSales. But my listing is still pending after 24 hours and that's really frustrating. I mean, if I can't sell the tickets, BoxOfficeTicketSales is gonna make even more money off me. Ugh.

Look, I know it's not anyone's fault but my own, but I feel deceived and taken advantage of. I don't think the buyer's best interest is of any concern to BoxOfficeTicketSales. If I could turn back time, I would tell myself not to make this purchase. And I'm definitely gonna tell anyone who asks me to not use their service. It's just not worth it.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales BoxOfficeTicketSales Review: Huge Red Flags, Hidden Fees, and a Major Disappointment

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with my experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales. I mean, I wouldn't even give them one star if I could. I really wish I had read some reviews before I decided to buy tickets from them.

So, here's what happened. I called up the box office for the venue I wanted to go to, but somehow I got rerouted to boxofficeticketsales.com. At first, I didn't think anything of it. But then the guy on the phone started talking really fast and telling me all sorts of things that didn't quite add up. He said that the box office was too busy to handle my call and that I had to work with them instead. He also said that the tickets I wanted were selling out fast and that I had to hurry if I wanted to get them.

Now, I don't know about you, but that sounded like a huge red flag to me. But I was so worried about missing out on the tickets that I went ahead and bought them anyway. Big mistake.

As soon as I got off the phone, I looked up the tickets I had bought and realized that they were way further back than the guy had told me. And to make matters worse, there were all sorts of extra fees and charges that I hadn't been told about. I mean, $215 worth of "additional expenses"? And $9 for shipping, even though I was told they wouldn't even email me my tickets for nine months?

I felt like such a sucker. I should have listened to my gut and gone with Ticketmaster instead. They had the seats I wanted, in my price range, and without all the extra fees.

Now I'm having to deal with the Better Business Bureau and my bank just to try and get my money back. It's such a hassle. I really wish I had never even heard of BoxOfficeTicketSales.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales BoxOfficeTicketSales Review: Overpriced Tickets and Falsified Ratings - Beware!

I am absolutely shocked by the experience I had with BoxOfficeTicketSales (boxofficeticketsales.com). I cannot believe that this company has good ratings anywhere online! I have to believe that their ratings are falsified. You can absolutely do that. Maybe if enough people review these people on online platforms, the truth will come out eventually.

I recently purchased two tickets to Radio Music Hall in NYC for over $500 from BoxOfficeTicketSales. It seemed strange to me that this place sent me to Ticketmaster to collect my tickets. They present themselves as a place like Ticketmaster when you are making a purchase. They even display a high star rating. (On every platform that I have googled legitimately, they do not have good ratings FYI).

So just for the fun of it, I thought I would Google Ticketmaster myself and see how much they would charge for seats right next to it. They were $155 per ticket with minor fees! I then went to Radio City myself to see what they would charge for seats right next to the ones I purchased. They were only $125 each!

Someone might say, "Well, you should have checked them out better," but everything looks to be on the up and up until you start really digging! Google has their reviews at 1%! So how do you see a different rating when you go to purchase? It seems that everything is OK until you find out they are purchasing the tickets off of Ticketmaster and then upcharging those tickets even higher! And then it is too late! Because they have a zero return policy and they take your money before they tell you that they are going to do that!

I am going to check and try to share this review everywhere I can so that this company can be shut down! The bad part is they probably have a lot of money LOL! If everyone does this that discovers the truth about this company however, maybe it will work eventually!

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales Box Office Ticket Sales Review: Scamming Customers Out of Money with Terrible Customer Service

This company is just terrible! My husband needed tickets to the upcoming Supercross Race at Daytona International Speedway and we thought we could trust Box Office Ticket Sales to get them. Unfortunately, we were wrong. My husband tried to purchase two tickets to the race in March 2020, but the site kept having technical issues, so he opted to call using the number they provided. The salesman told him how much the tickets were and my husband told him he wanted pit passes too, which the guy said he would add on. My husband ended up paying close to $200 for two tickets to this event. Then asked the salesman when the tickets would arrive and was told before the end of the year.

Fast-forward to now, my husband called the company again Saturday questioning where the tickets were, and was told that the tickets had not been released yet and wouldn't be until closer to the race in March. He was told that the tickets would arrive at our house March 5. Unfortunately, he would already be in Daytona Beach, FL by then, so the tickets would no do him any good. The company refused a refund, but said they could send them to the rental property. We contacted the owner of the rental property and they stated they do not allow mail to be delivered, so what were we to do?

I called Tuesday to see what our options were. When I called I was on hold for about 5 minutes and then a Rebecca answered my call. She was very short with every answer and not compassionate at all to our situation. She said that she could have them sent to a Fedex store close to the house, so I told her that would be great, and asked her to give me a second so I could get the city name of where the rental house was located. At that point, Rebecca began belittling me by saying "well wouldn't the city be Daytona Beach where the event is" and I explained we were staying in a rental property outside of Daytona Beach, so I needed to grab the city name. Then she proceeds to tell me as I am trying to get this info from my email, that I have one minute until she disconnects the line and I will have to call back.

I was shocked! What kind of customer service is that?! To tell a customer that you have ONE MINUTE to look for the address to fix your order. I told her she was being rude, in which she replied with "I'm not being rude, you are, and I will disconnect this call if you continue talking to me this way". At that point I had enough of Rebecca and asked to speak to a manager, and she said she was the manager, then hung up on me.

I called back and luckily, I got another woman named Tina who was very helpful and actually gave me her time. She even looked up the closest Fedex store while I was on the line with her and gave me the address, then confirmed the email the tracking number would be sent to. She answered all my questions, and was overall a great person. Tina, please get out of that company, you can go somewhere much better!

Aside from the disaster of the customer service, when I went back to the Daytona International Speedway website, I was able to find the ticket sales through the venue. So after looking at other reviews, I am assuming that Box Office Ticket Sales, put these tickets on sale before the venue even did and then makes their transactions non-refundable. Also looking at the prices, they have their prices marked up $50 more than tickets through the venue. Two general admission seats through the venue was one $40/person, where as Box Office Ticket Sales charged $90/person, then rapes you in fees. Then if the tickets weren't $90/person that means they are adding on a random charge for pit passes when they come with the purchase of a ticket at the venue. THEY ARE CHARGING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS FREE WITH ADMISSION!

This company needs to be shut down because they are scamming people out of money by looking like they have tickets on sale when they aren't even available yet. I hope others do their research before buying tickets from this site!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales Disappointing Experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales: Poor Customer Service and Refund Process

I bought tickets for Paw Patrol in March 2020, but unfortunately, the event was cancelled due to COVID. At first, I was told that I would get my refund in 60 days because they have to service all of North America. However, after 69 days, I was told that it would be another 60 days per the email. But, there was no email. I was starting to get frustrated with the whole situation.

Then, I got a very rude representative after that 60 days that was cussing after I asked for a supervisor. I couldn't believe how unprofessional they were. It was very disappointing to see that kind of behavior from a company that I trusted.

Today, I decided to call again and was offered a 110% refund that can ONLY be applied to a new event. I told him that I live in NM, a shelter in place state, and there are no other events. But, he said that there are events in every city each month. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How could there be events in every city during a deadly pandemic? It just didn't make sense to me.

His response was that refunds to cards are going extremely slow, and purchasing another event is my best bet. I was very frustrated with the situation, and I will definitely be checking in the future to see who is selling the tickets. I cannot believe that they are still in business after treating their customers so poorly.

Overall, my experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales was very disappointing. I hope that they can improve their customer service and refund process in the future.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales Disappointing Experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales: Late Delivery and Conflicting Information

I recently purchased tickets for the Book of Mormon from BoxOfficeTicketSales and was promised that they would be delivered to me via email the next day. However, when the promised time passed, I decided to give them a call to inquire about the status of my tickets. The customer service representative informed me that the tickets would be delivered 48 hours before the event, which was not what I was initially told.

As the event drew closer, I still had not received my tickets. I called again and was told that the tickets would be delivered six hours before the event, which I later confirmed with another box office in town to be the industry standard. However, six hours before the event, I still had not received my tickets.

Feeling frustrated and anxious, I had to call BoxOfficeTicketSales once again. Fortunately, the customer service representative I spoke to was very nice and assured me that my tickets would arrive in 15 minutes. Thankfully, they did arrive, but I couldn't help but worry if they were valid tickets.

The whole experience has been a nightmare, and I would never buy from BoxOfficeTicketSales again. To make matters worse, there was a service charge of $60 on top of the ticket price. I won't even be able to see the face value of the ticket since it was delivered via email. I plan to ask some of my neighbors who will be sitting near me if they paid the same amount for their tickets.

Overall, this whole experience has been very uncomfortable and has ruined what should have been a fun event. I hope that BoxOfficeTicketSales can improve their ticket delivery process and customer service in the future.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales Terrible Experience with Box Office Sales/Ticketmaster: Lost $3000 on Postponed Concert & Denied Refund

Box Office Sales, or as they call themselves in emails, Ticketmaster, is a company that I unfortunately had a terrible experience with. I spent a whopping $3000.00 on two tickets for The Stadium Tour, only to have the tour postponed. When I asked for a refund, they denied my request. They gave me two options: attend the rescheduled concert, which was two years later, or sell my tickets. I decided to sell my tickets, but unfortunately, I had to sell them at a loss of $2000.00. To this day, I still have not received my money back.

I tried to fill out the "Payment by Cheque Request Form," but it wouldn't accept my address. When I called Box Office Sales, a woman answered the phone and asked me if I had purchased the tickets through them. I told her that I did, but she didn't believe me and hung up on me. When I tried to call back, they had blocked my number. It's unbelievable that a company can take your money and leave you so helpless in getting any type of refund. I'm out $3000.00 and the money they resold my tickets for as well. It's a disgrace that they're still able to be in business.

I strongly advise against using Box Office Sales or Ticketmaster for any ticket purchases. They're unreliable and untrustworthy. It's a shame that they're still able to operate and take advantage of innocent customers.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales BoxOfficeTicketSales: A Fraudulent Company to Avoid - My Disappointing Experience

I recently had an experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales and it was not a good one. I purchased tickets for an event and was excited to attend with a group of 17 friends. However, the night before the event, I received a call from the venue informing me that my assigned seats were no longer available. Apparently, the promoter had notified them that those seats were no longer available.

I was given the option to either cancel my tickets or take separate seats all over the stadium as a replacement. I needed to discuss this with my friends before making a decision, but I was told that this was a one-time offer and I had to decide immediately. I was not happy with this situation and felt like I was being pressured into making a decision.

To make matters worse, I was under the impression that I had contacted the venue directly, not an outside company. I felt like BoxOfficeTicketSales had misrepresented themselves on the phone when I called to purchase tickets. When I asked how they could do this, I was met with rude remarks which only added to my frustration.

In my opinion, this is a fraudulent company and I would not recommend using them. To add insult to injury, I later found out that I could have purchased tickets directly from the venue for $200 less than what I paid through BoxOfficeTicketSales. It's unbelievable!

I even have a picture of one of the tickets I received from them when I purchased them, which shows that they gave me so-called legitimate tickets. But clearly, they were not legitimate if the venue had to inform me that my seats were no longer available.

Overall, my experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales was a complete disappointment. I would advise others to steer clear of this company and purchase tickets directly from the venue to avoid any issues.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales BoxOfficeTicketSales Review: Misleading and Overpriced Tickets from Legal Scalpers

I recently bought tickets from BoxOfficeTicketSales for a show I was really excited about. I had been searching for tickets on several different websites and finally decided to purchase them from BoxOfficeTicketSales because I thought I was contacting an actual box office. I wanted to make sure I got good seats, so I bought the tickets well in advance of the show.

When I spoke to the person at BoxOfficeTicketSales, he asked me what my price range was and I told him. I knew there would be a service charge, but I didn't listen carefully enough to hear that it was 23%. We talked about the location of the seats, and I thought I was getting seats close to the front mezzanine.

When I received the receipt via email, I was surprised to see that the purchase price of the tickets was $189.50 with a 23% fee of $133.00 for 3 tickets. That seemed like a lot, but I didn't think too much of it at the time. However, when I received the tickets from Telecharge, I noticed that the price on each ticket was $109.00. I was confused and called Telecharge to find out why the tickets were so much cheaper than what I had paid.

That's when I found out that BoxOfficeTicketSales is actually a broker. They buy tickets from Telecharge and then resell them at a higher price. In other words, they are legal scalpers. I was really disappointed to hear this, and I want to warn others not to buy tickets from these scammers. If you do decide to buy tickets from them, don't bother calling customer service because it's not really a service to customers.

Overall, I was really disappointed with my experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales. I feel like I was misled and overcharged for tickets that weren't even that great. I would definitely recommend that others avoid this website and look for tickets elsewhere.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales Box Office Ticket Sales: A Scam Company Overcharging and Underdelivering on Tickets

I'm currently dealing with a big problem with Box Office Ticket Sales. They charged me $509.41 for comedy tickets, but I thought I was booking directly through the venue because of their name. But after reading some negative reviews, I found out that they're actually a third party company. I was able to find the Straz Center website and got two balcony tickets for only $126, which is even better than what Box Office Ticket Sales was offering.

I'm not the only one who's had issues with this company. According to other reviews, they're a scam. Some people never even got their tickets! It's really shameful that they're overcharging people and not delivering what they promised. I'm going to have to dispute this charge with my credit card company on Monday.

I called their customer service and spoke to a lady who told me that they advise customers that they're not calling the venue directly when they're on hold. But I was never put on hold during the call! Box Office Ticket Sales is refusing to give me a refund. I don't know how these people can sleep at night, charging five times the face value of tickets and pretending to be the venue itself. They're total con artists! I strongly advise everyone to stay away from them!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales Terrible Customer Service and Exorbitant Prices: My Experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales

I recently had an experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales and I must say, it was not a pleasant one. I had ordered concert tickets for my wife as a Christmas gift, four months in advance. However, the tickets never arrived. I tried contacting their customer service, but to no avail. The customer service representatives were rude and unhelpful, and hung up on me several times. I was never hostile with them, but they seemed to be looking for any excuse to end the call.

Their phone handlers claimed that they could not help me and directed me to an email hotline. I sent several emails, but never received a response. It was frustrating to say the least. I even tried to leave a review on their website, but it was not published. It seems that their website's reviews are hand-selected and not an accurate representation of their service.

In the end, I had no choice but to purchase last-minute tickets on TicketMaster, just two hours before the show. To my surprise, the tickets were half the price of what I had paid to BoxOfficeTicketSales three months earlier. It was a complete joke of a company.

I would not recommend BoxOfficeTicketSales to anyone. Their customer service is terrible, and their prices are exorbitant. It was a waste of my time and money.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales BoxOfficeTicketSales Review: Scam Alert - Overpriced Tickets & Terrible Customer Service

So, I gotta tell you about my experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales (boxofficeticketsales.com). My mom, who just got done with chemo, wanted to go to a concert in Anderson, Indiana in February. She was told by the agent that there were only 4 tickets left in a certain section for $127.50, and the other tickets available were premium at $170. The agent also said that if she wanted tickets, she needed to buy them now. My mom felt scared that she would miss out on the tickets, so she agreed to purchase them.

When my mom sent me the invoice, I was shocked to see that it was over $600! That's almost double what ticket prices were through Ticketmaster. Currently, half the venue is still available, and the tickets my mom bought go for $79 and don't come with a 19.5% service fee, which equaled $99. We called for a refund, but didn't get anywhere. The lady on the phone spoke over me the entire time and then hung up on me. I called back, and during that call, my mom was threatened with a recording of her agreeing to the terms and then hung up on again.

Let me tell you, don't work with these people. If you get defrauded like my poor mother, who is on a fixed income, don't be afraid to stop payment. What they did was straight up fraud. We're taking our next review to the Better Business Bureau.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales BoxOfficeTicketSales Refund Frustration: A Review of Customer Service During COVID-19

Me and my friends bought tickets for a concert in Phoenix, AZ on May 30, 2020 from BoxOfficeTicketSales. We were really excited to attend the event, but unfortunately, it got canceled due to COVID-19. We received an email from Ticketmaster Fan Support on April 14, 2020, informing us about the cancellation and that we would get a refund within 30 days. However, we were directed to a supervisor in Nebraska who was handling the refunds for boxofficeticketsales.com.

Since then, we have been trying to get our refund of $371.94, but it has been a frustrating experience. We have contacted the supervisor every three months to get an update on our refund, but he has been getting ruder with each conversation. He suggested that we accept a 12-month booking credit for a future event, which is 120% of the original ticket price, instead of getting the original purchase amount credited to our card. We prefer a credit, but we are not convinced that everything will be back to normal in 12 months.

We understand that COVID-19 has disrupted everything, and it has been a difficult time for everyone personally and professionally. However, we have also seen the flaws in many service providers and their customer service responses. These experiences will help us make better choices in the future.

In the meantime, we will continue to pursue a credit for our canceled event. We hope that boxofficeticketsales.com will honor their commitment to refund us and provide better customer service in the future.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BoxOfficeTicketSales Disappointing Experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales: Invalid Tickets and Poor Customer Service

Me and my friends were so excited to attend the Chris Stapleton concert last night, but our excitement quickly turned into disappointment when we were told that our tickets were not valid. We had to walk all the way to the box office to figure out what was going on, only to be told that the tickets we had purchased were already used by someone else who was already inside the concert. We were not the only ones who faced this issue, as we saw multiple people dealing with the same problem and having to leave the concert.

This was a huge inconvenience for us, as we not only lost the money we spent on the tickets, but also had to spend a lot of money on an Uber to get back to our vehicle. We had come with our friends, whose tickets worked, but we were left stranded and disappointed. We tried calling customer service, but were told that they do not have one and the calls get transferred to another company which cannot do anything to help. We were told that we would have to wait for an email from box office to get anything helpful done for us, if they even care enough to do the right thing.

Overall, our experience with BoxOfficeTicketSales was extremely disappointing and frustrating. We would not recommend anyone to purchase tickets from this place and will make sure to warn others about our experience. We hope that the company takes steps to improve their services and prevent such incidents from happening in the future. If we could give them no stars, we definitely would. We urge them to do better, or their company will go nowhere.

BoxOfficeTicketSales Customer Reviews Overview

BoxOfficeTicketSales is a reliable and trustworthy online ticketing platform that offers a wide range of tickets for various events, including concerts, sports, theater, and more. The website has received numerous positive reviews from customers who have praised its user-friendly interface, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service.

One of the standout features of BoxOfficeTicketSales is its extensive selection of tickets for popular events. Customers can easily browse through a variety of options and find the perfect tickets for their needs. Additionally, the website offers competitive pricing, making it an affordable option for those looking to attend events without breaking the bank.

Another positive aspect of BoxOfficeTicketSales is its user-friendly interface. The website is easy to navigate, and customers can quickly find the tickets they need without any hassle. Additionally, the checkout process is straightforward, and customers can complete their purchases in just a few clicks.

Finally, BoxOfficeTicketSales has received high marks for its excellent customer service. The company has a dedicated team of representatives who are available to assist customers with any questions or concerns they may have. Customers have praised the company for its quick response times and helpfulness.

Overall, BoxOfficeTicketSales is a top-rated online ticketing platform that offers a wide range of tickets at competitive prices. With its user-friendly interface and excellent customer service, it's no wonder why so many customers have had positive experiences with this company.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

BoxOfficeTicketSales contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with BoxOfficeTicketSales?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BoxOfficeTicketSales Customer Service. Initial BoxOfficeTicketSales complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BoxOfficeTicketSales above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BoxOfficeTicketSales. Discuss the issues you have had with BoxOfficeTicketSales and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.