Boscov's Department Storeeasy spirit vierre clogs

E Apr 19, 2019

I purchased a pair of these shoes at Boscov's in White Marsh mall in Maryland about 3 months ago. These shoes hurt my feet so bad I can't wear them. I've only wore the them a few times but it never gets any better. The insoles feel rough on my feet. I buy Easy Spirits all the time and I have quite a few pairs. I can't take them back to the store because I have worn them and I can't find the receipt. Is there anything you can do to help me? I can send a picture of my shoes if that will help.
Beverly Molidor

This is not a complaint against Boscov's

• Updated by Edward Molidor · Apr 19, 2019