Boscov's Department Store — easy spirit vierre clogs
I purchased a pair of these shoes at Boscov's in White Marsh mall in Maryland about 3 months ago. These shoes hurt my feet so bad I can't wear them. I've only wore the them a few times but it never gets any better. The insoles feel rough on my feet. I buy Easy Spirits all the time and I have quite a few pairs. I can't take them back to the store because I have worn them and I can't find the receipt. Is there anything you can do to help me? I can send a picture of my shoes if that will help.
This is not a complaint against Boscov's
More Boscov's Department Store Complaints & Reviews
- Boscov's - bad service
- Boscovs - bedding scam
- Boscovs - parts unavailable for warranty repair
- Boscovs Department Store - check declined
- Boscovs - bad matress
- Boscov's - delivery service pathetic!!!
- Boscov's - to bed pillows and a 24 x 60" bathroom rug
- Boscov's - credit checks
- Boscov's - jersey knit sheets size twin xl
- Boscov's - horrible