Boost Mobile / Boost WorldwideNot being able to use the phone while using internet

S Jul 12, 2019

I switched from MetroPCS to boost a few months ago to get the pre owned iPhone 7, only to discover that boost service within itself don't allow you to talk and be on Facebook at the same time but why?? This is the only issue I have because all other carriers allow you to surf the net and talk on the phone at the same time and that's pissing me off so bad!!! I hope y'all got a change coming very SOON because a lot of people like myself isn't feeling this part at all!!!

• Updated by Shareeka Richardson · Jul 12, 2019

I switched to boost to better my service, and how is it that any other carrier has their service to where you can use google while you talk on the phone and Boost is the only carrier that don't allow that and its sad!!! I have an iPhone 7 that I can't surf the net and talk on the phone at the same time and that really pisses me off!!! I hope y'all making a change to please y'all customers before people start switching from Boost!!🤷🏽‍♀️