[Resolved] BookMyForexrefundable deposit not refunded back

L Jan 08, 2020

Hi

I had selected wrong product(Forex card instead of Currency Notes) at the time of placing the order. So I called their support team to check if I can cancel the order and if I will get the refund amount back. Support executive Abhimanyu told yes I can cancel the order and I will get the refund.

But it's been 3 days and I have not got refund. I have sent multiple emails but no reply yet.

Order ID: FX193467875462

• BookMyForex's response · Jan 08, 2020

Dear Mr. Thakkar,

Greetings from BookMyForex!!

We regret the inconvenience that you had to raise your concern here. Generally deposits gets forfeited against the cancellation charges levied by bank on us on account of cancelling the fixed rate order. But be informed that the refund of the deposit as an exception is already processed from our end today. You will get this in your account in 5-7 working days.

You may also share your concerns with us at [email protected] as well in future.

Regards,