Booking.com — hotel dirty, room does not look like pictures
I have booked on Booking.com a room at the Goodwood Hotel ( 38-40 Tavistock Place, Camden, London, WC1H 9RE, United Kingdom). My booking number is 2115.386.036
and my personal code is 2626. The booking was for one night, on October 5th.
The hotel turned out to be amazingly dirty: stains on the carpet, holes in the linen, a dilapidated shower in our room without a shower head, shared toilets could not flush, shared bathroom so sticky and dirty that we did not even dare to shower... Everything old and dirty and smelly: the facilities did not look like the pictures.
I have checked on some more websites and the comments on this place are awful. I request a full refund.
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square 
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy