The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Book Deal Trading LLC (Sharjah) — fasle commitment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I & many of my colleague come across fact that Book deal trading operating in sharjah at bohaira cournish & dubai trap 98 % young people having least education & commit them that they will provide better future and within one year they will be promoted to manger's rank.
Hereby, there criteria is to sell one year old version books in uae door to door on cheap prices.
Firstly, a person works on his/her visit visa till expiry. Being employee they commit you for salary, you also sign the agreement but when job commence they behave in a such a way that, that signed agreement is just a formality. we will pay you commission only & to surprise a employee has to work up to 12 hrs a days even sometimes Fridays are not off.
This is worst example of greediness the executives of companies are following & treat like animals with employees without caring Labor laws. No medical, No salary, No Allowances, No other benefits. Hence playing with emotions giving them mental torture. Only & Only they provide is motivation in morning meetings just like brain washing showing them bright future.
Employee ties to work with the company because of their families & most of them leave company earlier as they get better opportunity or they realize the cruel aim of executives
Ministry Of labor should take strong action against Book Deal Trading & must review its licencing. Employees are bound not to complaint because if they go against with the company they will lose their jobs & a little money they earn with hard.
More Book Deal Trading LLC (Sharjah) Complaints & Reviews
- The Book Depository - lost delivery/poor customer service/failure to refund
- The Book Depository - refund not full
- The Book Depository - book ordering receipts
- Book Depository - no order arrived
- The Book Depository - bad and rigid customer service
- The Book Depository - Selling my book with the wrong book cover
- The Book Depository CA - stolen identity
- The Book Depository - order number bdg-360-42461817556 (order date: 2nd march 2013 - quantitative methods and techniques for planning, c. wong - paperback
- The Book Depository - delivery speed
- The Book Depository - no response to emails