Bonnie Hair Dresserhack job hair style desaster

I took My 10 year old daughter to Fantastic Sams hair salon today 4/22/2011, with a precise clear picture of a hair style. Her hair was long and beautiful 1 length down to her back, the picture was very clear, and I explained to the hair dresser Bonny before the service that I wanted it shaped to her face, with soft layers, towards her face keeping the length. The hair dresser agreed she could do the service. Moments later she cut off 8inches off my daughters hair making her hair 3 inches from her head, I immediately, freaked out, she had cut my daughters hair so short butchering her hair so bad it is unrepairable. The cut she did is nothing like the picture at all... which was a very simple design. She hacked her hair off, and it is so bad it is all uneven jaggared, unbelievably short, looks horrible, uneven mess. I was very upset and said I did not like it at all that it looked nothing like the picture, and she said well your daughter likes it, and don't worry it will grow back. She had the boss attitude like I know what I am doing, and refused to listen to me at all...and when I said to her (after she hacked her hair off) what are you doing she said this is a graduated cut and this is how you do this, and I said all I wanted was a few layers cut in the front towards her face to give it some style. She had again the boss attitude, and said this is the way it looks.I was furiated completely furiated all day still am. Now my poor daughter has to spend Easter weekend, and go back to school on Monday looking horrible when the style was suppose to look beautiful, and she had georgeous hair. I am beside myself, wanting to do all I can to prevent this from happening to someone elese... I cannot fix this problem and it makes me feel helpless... It is something that someone took from her, just like that gone... her self esteem, something that she has worked for for a long time, and will have to wait along time to get back. At 10yrs old kids will make fun of her etc. and I can't do anything to help. I would like this Bonnie fired, and I will have a meeting with the salon owner on Wednesday...It is not just a bad hair cut, its the self esteem she took...and her bad attitude, and not, providing a service that she sold, misleading me and performing a bad hack job... she is fired in my book... Pic enclosed of the hair cut supposed to be serviced a very very bad Julie Andrews butchared short hair cut is what we got!

hack job hair style desaster