Complaints & Reviews

Price jacking with long term members and poor equipment

I've used bodyrock.tv since 2009 when it was completely free including the recipes and daily workouts. The face of the company lisa made a point of it being "accessible to everyone and you didn't need a gym membership to look like her". The basic equipment was an interval watch and sandbag. Now you have to pay hundreds just to watch videos or meal plans and the equipment is complete [censored] without the bare basics available... Way more expensive than a gym membership!

Seller refused to repair equipment

My friend advised me to visit the website www.bodyrock.tv, because it contained a lot of information about fitness, food and diets as well as they offered to buy fitness equipment. I used this website for long time, but later I decided to order fitness equipment. It arrived on time, but it was broken, but the seller refused to repair it or change. I have no idea what measures to take now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

• Pa
    packerfan21 Jan 15, 2015

This company has the WORST customer service! They are so arrogant and immature! Had a horrible experience with them recently, I will never give them another cent! The most unprofessional company I ever dealt with!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices