Complaints & Reviews

ClassPassunauthorized renewals, refusal to accept cancellations

Do not join classpass. The free trial is a scam, you will be unable to cancel. They take 'requests' for cancellation and then process ongoing monthly payments, and ignore the cancellation request. Even after talking to customer service... They refuse to cancel... They offer a refund which one is led to believe is for funds paid... But is rather the offer of credits towards the ongoing account... Which remains active... Unethical. Fraudulent

ClassPasscancelled on 21 oct 2018 but still being charged! fraud?

Why am I being charged? I have been charged $75 per month from October 2018 until August 2019, when the amount went up to $79. I have contacted my credit card company for support since there are no working phones at class pass.

I did not authorize these charges.

My email address it: [protected]@yahoo.com
    The email associated with the account is [protected]@ymail.com

Thanks you for your support in resolving this issue and crediting these unauthorized charges back to my credit card.

B. Ferguson

ClassPasshow did this end up as a monthly charge?

My husband asked me why I was being billed $79.00 a month on his credit card. I had to look this up and see what it was all about. I have no idea about the email that was used, I know nothing about the service, and I have attemped to call for 2 days now without any luck. Really? I am turning you into the better business bureau and for fraud. How can you do this?

ClassPasscancellation fee for a class that refused me entry

On the free trial, i signed up for and went to a barre class. I was charged 7 credits for the class. Although the description of the class did not say socks were required, when i signed in for the class the instructor told me i could not participate without socks and offered to sell a pair to me at $15. I refused (the point was to try a class for free) and i left. A few days later, i saw a $20 cancellation fee for this class. Class pass says the charge is to compensate the studio for the class because i reserved a spot and didn't attend and didn't cancel but this is not true- i was refused entry - and in any case, the studio was paid the 7 credits from my class pass account so they got what everyone else who attended gave them and no additional compensation is needed because i was turned away. Even the studio agrees that i should not be charged the $20 but class pass refuses to reverse the charge. I have concluded that class pass is all about the fees - even if it is supposedly free for two weeks they will try to charge you numerous fees. Avoid this app altogether (mind body is better).

ClassPasstheir application is fraudulent!

They simply added every type of school they found in public listings as free classes on their app, even though:

1. ClassPass never talked with the schools and didn't get any permission

2. The schools they list on their app are not aware they are on the app

3. The schools they list don't even do free classes, and reject people who walk in thinking they can attend a free class.

FRAUDULENT APP, BE CAREFUL!

ClassPassincorrect billing

Dear all,

I signed up to do one free class with you in May of last year. Since that time, it seems as if you have been charging me on a monthly basis 55 pounds a month despite the fact that i did not agree to this, i was never contacted by you to let me know this and that i have never used a class pass service in the 8 months that i have been charged.

I was in contact with Jess P from your billings department, who has been unbelievably unhelpful and unresponsive in resolving this issue and helping me be refunded 400 pounds in full.

On top of this, my bank contacted me today to let me know that ANOTHER 55 pounds was taken out of my account by you again today. I am beyond shocked by this.

I have notified by bank of this and they are launching an investigation into this, and will involve lawyers if necessary.

I suggest you refund me the 495 pounds to avoid further action being taken.

As i do not use class pass, and have never used your services, i will not accept a refund in the form of credit added to my account (which i have asked multiple times to be cancelled).

Eliza

ClassPasscharging late cancel fees even when you cancel in the allowed window

Classpass says (at least in my area, on my plan) that if you cancel within 12 hours you are charged $15. Fine. But I have cancelled two classes OUTSIDE of the 12 hours limit, like 16 hours plus, and STILL been charged, even though when you cancel it says you won't be because you're outside the window. This is a blatant scam, because then it's just the customer's word against theirs. So basically if you cancel any class, they fine you. They also don't have a phone number, so good luck getting anything resolved. I make extra sure to avoid late cancel fees, double and triple checking, so I know I was outside the fee window. For example, a 9:45am Sunday class was cancelled at 6pm Saturday evening-not 12 hours, or even close. I'm not cutting it close by minutes, it's a least several hours if not days ahead of the deadline. This morning, I've been charged for this. Total [censored].

ClassPass — bought intro pass tried to cancel, been charged for 4 months

I bought a class pass, $20 intro offer to use on vacation last December in Palm Springs. Saw it on Ellen. No...

Classpass Australia — Complimentary class

I was offered a complimentary class at a local yoga studio, supported by classpass. Classpass have actually...

Melbourne

ClassPass — I have been stolen from!!

I received gift card from my sister as a birthday present and was very excited! I went to ClassPass and...

www.classpass.com — This company refused to change the time for my classes

I joined the website www.classpass.com and their classes several weeks ago. But due to time conflict, I...