Bobs Furnitureleather love seat and sofa

C

So I decided to get a "leather" love seat and sofa from Bobs...When they shipped the furniture they didn't mentioned or measure the doors to see IF they would fit...Wouldn't you assume that they would have more knowledge in regards to helping you out with measurements. Or at least advise IF IT"S POSSIBLE!

Ohhh no no no they wedged the love seat and sofa though a 32" door when the furniture is 35". They ripped parts of the leather, broke the back portion of the love seat "frame". AND chipped my doorway...

I called to see if a "Tech" would come and see if it's possible to fix and not send them back... I just said hell with it...and wanted to see if they had something else. Nothing I wanted would fit through my door, all measurements are too big. I just want my money back……

Wouldn’t you assume that they would try to help you find something similar or something that would fit? NOPE, they didn’t care, I assumed since times are tough now they would TRY to accommodate me with something… NOPE no interest.

I said…”I want my money and I do not want to deal with this POOR service…… did they care... NOPE!

Best part! They didn’t refund everything I paid for the Love Seat and Sofa…..They said that they would charge me for the delivery since it was not a manufacturing damage???????? WHAT!!! …..THEY DAMAGED IT WHEN THEY WEDGED IN THE DOOR……

So my question … How do I get my money for delivery back?

I have pictures to prove they ripped it before returning it!

• Xo
    xoxo921xoxo Jun 21, 2009

which sofa did you order? I am thinkng about getting a sofa/ love seat from Bobs also, but will have the same problem as you... I called and they said the door should be 35" wide. Most of the sofas looked like their measurements were larger than 35" wide though. I'm thinking of ordering the McKenna since its the smallest one.