Bob's Discount Furniturelift chair

P Aug 16, 2018

Order #7448168 Customer #2130235
Purchased Lift Chair 11/13/16. On 8/10/18 brought daughter home from hospital after major low back surgery to sleep in lift chair because of limitations. On 8/11/18 chair would not function, up or down, called store sent rep to check out, he said we needed a new remote and he called customer service to order a new remote. Kevin said it would take 30 days to get said remote, told him about daughter, he said it was what it was. Asked if we could borrow a remote, he said no. Asked if they would replace the chair, he said no. Asked to speak to a manager, he said no. I hung up mad as heck. Called back and spoke with Shakera who submitted 2 forms: 1. to see if they would replace the chair (we'd get answer in 2 working days) 2. order remote. Never rec'd reply about replacement until I called today 8/16, it was denied as being out of warranty. Chair has been used sparingly by wife, like brand new, but that doesn't matter. Matter could be resolved so easily by giving us a remote to use until the new one arrives in 30 days (Sept 15). Hopefully by then our daughter will be able to sleep in a bed.
I spent $69.99 for their Goof Proof Plus warranty and this is the results when you have a complaint! Next thing they will probably say is that the remote if 'Not Covered' at which point I will surely loose it. James Rondeau, Uncasville Ct.