BMW Automobile Company, Ireland U.Kto verify that massage of esteemed winner ofiap is true or flase

N

I have received a massage from bmw automobile company that company are giving a prize of one million british pound to me.
The massage ia follow as: the bmw automobile company, congratulate you as one of our ten (10) star
Prize
Winner in our 2011 end of year international awareness promotion (iap) held in ireland uk.

Our reference: bmw 2011/18513-10.
Our batch: 24/00529/bmw

dear lucky winner,This is to inform you that you have won a brand new laptop with cash prize of & pound;1, 000, 000.00gbp. (one million great british pounds) for the bmw end of year lottery promotion which is organized by bmw automobile company, your email was selected by the microsoft corporation which always supplied this company with fifty thousand email addresses
Of active internet users yearly, and your email address was submitted as one of the active internet users for the year 2011. after email address are been submitted to us for the random selection by microsoft corporation, we only select ten people as our winners, through electronic balloting system without the winner applying.
these are your identification numbers:

Ticket number: [protected]/2020
Serial number: bmwp/[protected]
Lucky numbers: 7/4/11/58/01/30

Contact person:

Dr, terry leahy.
(fund manager)
E-mail: [protected]@live.com,
Contact him, with your, serial no:
Bmwp/[protected] / lucky no: 7/4/11/58/01/30/
Ticket no: [protected]/2020

Verification and funds release form

1. full names: ____________________________

10. any identification (driving license/passport) __________

11. amount won: ____________________

12. winners state: ________________________

13. winners country______________

I want to congratulate you in advance and please do not forget to help the poor in the society when bmw automobile company makes you a beneficiary of their world of wealth.

Yours faithfully,

Dr, terry leahy
For the chief executive (ceo) ,
[protected]
bmw automobile company london, united kingdom.

chulla Dec 03, 2018

Mobile number winning real or fake
    I got some Msg about I winning money I want to know It is real or fake please inform me though my email or Phone

chulla Dec 03, 2018

Please

Comments

• Pr
    PriyaRajan Dec 27, 2011

Even i also got the same mail... Is it true or fake...

• Ta
    Tarun Varshney Dec 27, 2011

I've also got similar message from BMW.

Madureka Dilakshi Sep 09, 2019

@Tarun Varshney Did you receive your prize?