Bluegrass Cellularservice on my phone to get worked on cause text messaging not working on phone when it was hooked up

K

Came in to Bluegrass store cause I had bought an iPhone 6 Plus last weekend and it took over 2 hrs then just for them to figure how to get my service working on my phone but still didn't have text messaging to work or FaceTime. Came in today and waited over an hour to get anything done on it while they worked on another customer's phone that came in after I did. I was there before that customer was but his was looked at and he was leaving before us.