Bluegrass Cellular — internet and phone reception
I have been a Bluegrass Cellular customer for close to ten years. My service lately has been the absolute worst that I have ever had. My wife and I recently purchased new LG G5 phones and have the unlimited talk, text, and internet plan. I have never experienced so many dropped calls since I have been with Bluegrass, plus the internet service is unreliable. A coworker told me that he contacted Bluegrass because he was also experiencing service issues. They told him that some of the towers in our area have been taken down.
If this is the case, they need to address the issue. LOWER YOUR PRICES, OR PULL OUT COMPLETELY!!! If things don't improve, I will take my business elsewhere. Bluegrass has proved to be more aggravation than it's worth, there are far to many other cell phone companies out there that offer adequate service.
To make a long story short, Bluegrass Cellular you either get with the program and start offering decent service, or prepare to lose more customers.
More Bluegrass Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegrass Cellular - I haven't spoke to one friendly representative and my bill has NEVER been what is was supposed to be
- Bluegrass Cellular - service on my phone to get worked on cause text messaging not working on phone when it was hooked up
- Bluegrass Cellular - detailed billing
- Bluegrass Cellular - Phone service
- Bluegrass Cellular - Blocking other cellular companies in allen county ky