Blue Tax- Todd R Lewisfraudulent and lack of professionalism

J

BEWARE of this company!! They take peoples money claiming to help them in their tax situation but never do any work. They have no attorneys on staff and lie to their clients claiming they do, They took over $11 from us to help our tax situation yet never filed a return nor did anything with our case other than claim that we owed them yet more money. They have written several rude and untrue comments about me and my husband and our business claiming we owe over $250 in back taxes which is untrue and a flat out lie. I have been in business for over 10 years and never had one complaint about the way we do business or any work ethics. I guess they are trying to make themselves feel better by lying but these lies will not be tolerated. Please be aware and do not let these scammers take your money from you or any loved ones!

AnMelch7 Aug 09, 2012

I hired Blue tax THREE years ago and still NOTHING done by them, except steal my Money and close my case, (see below) I asked them to put me on paperwork and they promised by a certain date, and failed. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they sent me false paperwork that they really hadnt sent to the IRS, . Spoke with the IRS agent today, and performed Blue taxes Obligation myself.
    . Although Blue Tax claims that they put me on the paperwork as requested on 7/30/12 the IRS advised that they did NOT submit this paperwork, period., and I completed this task via telephone with them personally (another job Blue Tax was required to perform on my account). Blue Tax, again, has lied about taking care of the job to which they said that they will do, in order to "TRICK" me to remove my complaint with the BBB In the meantime my phone is being blown up by TL, VP of Blue Tax, demanding and threatening me to remove my complaint against the company with the BBB.
    I knew he lied about filing with the IRS so I asked him this:
    As promised from you, I want the IRS agents name and ID number to which confirmed that I am PLACED on a Hardship.You promised via telephone to produce this information . As you said it would be included with the Hardship document sent to me via email, but again, it was not. We will talk after I obtain this information, to which you promised.

The following is his response, (this kind of mentality is what you constantly deal with regarding this egregious company:)
    TL VP of Blue tax responded by saying:
    That there was no such promise. He expressed that my fabrication of events and deceit continue to cloud my judgement of events and time lines.He expressed that I lied to us about being married and about the piece of property He expressed Blue Tax will no longer be held hostage to lies, bi polar personality, and verbal assaults laced with blasphemy and profanity. He said I may want to seek a small animal or child to whom may be defenseless against your attacks to pick on, but Blue Tax will no longer take your abuse. Then he closed my case and stated No refund will be issued.
    He closed by stating to me that he knows that I mentioned that you don't believe in god, ( false) but as a god fearing company, we pray for your soul. It may be time to seek him and turn your life around

To TL VP of Blue Tax
    I have asked your company not to have you contact me due to your unprofessionalism. You have not called me four times. You have attempted to bombard my phone with your calls, which are only continual rantings, along with personal jabs, to which I find harassing. Currently, you do not have the opportunity to conduct yourself in this manner on my voicemail.as I have had it turned off, to alleviate myself from your harassment. ... but now, after speaking with the IRS, I see there is attempted deception put into play concerning my account, in addition all of the above concerning your psyche.
    My husband has nothing to do with this, and I see you searched out his cell phone number and contacted him and also attempted to contact him on two occasions. I did not sign a statement with your company stating that you could contact or involve him in my tax matter. We were not married at the (LONG) time ago that I employed your company, although you insist that I was.
    You, personally, are not to contact me or any person in relation to me via telephone. ...
    I contacted the IRS, the paperwork that you sent me is a complete lie.. I personally took care of the job with The IRS to which you said was put IN PLACE on the 30th of July, by your company, which in reality... was not. I want a full refund from your company for noncompliance to the services to which you advertise, which to date have remained services not rendered. My complaint to the BBB justly stands, after notification from the IRS that you have not fulfilled ANY of your duties, although you claimed differently, which I see is an outright lie to me, the client

Blue Tax is a fraudulent, irresponsible company which will lie to you for years and years. They never perform the duties to which they describe what they will do in regards to tax relief, and in the end if you are suckered into their bogus "A" rating by the BBB, you will eventually be in litigation for noncompliance to their advertised bull, seeking punitive damages and so on and so forth.File a complaint with the FTC, and sue them. Businesses like this need to be barred from this country. If you are a VICTIM of Blue Tax it is time that you file an extensive report of your dealings with them to the Los Angeles BBB and make sure their rating goes to what it should be "C' for Criminals or "F " for Fraudulent Failures. Do your part... and save people from this pathetic outfit and save them from dealing with the VP.

• Bl
    bluetaxscam Jan 01, 2014

Don't fall prey to the new company brought to you by the wonderful Todd Lewis and Justin Urbas [Of the quickly declining Blue Tax scam]

You'll notice the similar childish animated poorly designed website FireFinancial.com that immediately reminds you of bluetax.com

They're not even trying to hide the relation, if you look at public WHOIS records of firefinancial, it's registered to Blue Tax VP Todd Lewis, and blue tax mailing address:

Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: Todd Lewis
    Registrant Organization:
    Registrant Street: 8236 Remmet Ave.
    Registrant City: Canoga Park
    Registrant State/Province: California
    Registrant Postal Code: 91304
    Registrant Country: United States
    Registrant Phone: [protected]

In case you didn't know, Todd Lewis is the malicious, degrading, demeaning vp of Blue Tax that will tell you that you are going to hell, or must prey on little animals.

He'll promise you the world on the phone, or if he does agree to a refund check, it will bounce, because Blue Tax doesn't have any new money. That's why their starting "Fire Financial" out of the same office. You'll see the domain is only 2 months old, so any claims of 'prior customers' or 'prior performance' are complete FRAUD.

If you want a little more backgrond on the owner of blue tax, that would be Justin & angelica Urbas, aka David Justin Urbas.

Look him up on http://losangeles.netronline.com/la-index.php, you'll see he has a nice track record of starting a company, defrauding the CA EDD [ca employment tax], and the IRS. It leaves his employees high and dry when they file their tax returns or file for unemployment, because according to the state, justin never sends any records to them.

Youll see he has tax liens against him by the state, by the IRS, under both Blue Tax, and XTS global, his prior companies.

He's now had to resort to using his poor wife's name [angelica urbas] to try to escape the public's eye. His wife is now listed as the president of blue tax consulting corp [http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Los-Angeles/angelica-urbas/107770662.aspx ]

Think twice before putitng your financial and family's future in the hands of the Lewis and Urbas family who scam for a living, with no remorse.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices