Blue Mountain Greeting Cardsmake it very difficult to cancel account

T

They continued to charge me after I canceled my service. As others have observed it's nearly impossible to communicate with then directly. So I'd like to share some hard won information- the contact information for their CEO:

Josef Mandelbaum
+1.216.252.7300
[protected]@ag.com

Chief Executive Officer, AmericanGreetings com

it was amazing how fast I got a response when I used this email address after failing attempts requesting assistance.

• Ga
    Gateway67 Mar 10, 2015

I tried the 7 day trial and cancelled the very next day. My credit card was charge nonetheless. I tried on four attempts to email the cancellation to no avail. One year to the date later, they charged my card again. This is wholly unacceptable.

• Ug
    uggz Oct 31, 2011

BEWARE... This company should be ashamed of themsleves. They claim they keep copies of every email they send, but not the ones you send. They charged my card 29.95 renewal fee without my approval and then claim they sent a email warning they where going to do this. NO refund was given. CONSUMERS BEWARE... I guess i should have read here first and so they are nothing but gangsters.. will also post on Facebook as well!