The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Blue Mountain e-Cards — rip-off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was charged without consent for a trial membership. I cannot find
any way to contact them. I was also charged more than I was
supposed to be charged.
The website will not allow me to go into the site to order an e-card. It tells me that my e-mail address does not exist.
I am very angry about this, and it makes people leery of using the
It's really a shame they have to scam people, because they do have
a good website that I would have used.
More Blue Mountain e-Cards Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - billing without availability to services
- Blue Mountain eCards - billed for free trial offer
- Blue Mountain e-Cards - can't contact customer service
- Blue Mountain Cards - e card scam
- Blue Mountain Cards - difficult to cancel auto renewal
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - fraud
- BlueMountain.com - billing
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - make it very difficult to cancel account
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - customer service sucks
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - unable to cancel membership, unable to stop charges